He pulled out but could I still be pregnant?

I made a very stupid mistake. I got drunk and lead this guy on, we had a one night stand but when he tried to put himself inside of me I told him to get a condom, in fact I pleaded, and he said he knew what he was doing - that he'd pull out. I rejected a couple more times but ultimately submitted... Show More

I used Douche the morning after and I just recently read that using it can push sperm even further up you vagina and increase your chances of being impregnated.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes there is the potential for not only pregnancy but for stds. It should be known while it is likely, that the small window right after a woman has her period does lessen the chances of pregnancy . also, did you cum? if so, it is more likely that you will get pregnant. I am not a doctor, but I would highly recomend you stick to your guns from now on, do NOT let a guy get his way, get tested for stds and pregnancy as soon as you can and good luck. hopefully everything is ok, and you will have learned from a mistake that many have made

• I don't think I came at all (at least not while having sex). I was very drunk afterward when I got home and did not notice anything. Yes I will be sticking to my guns from now on. Thanks!