He pulled out but could I still be pregnant?

I made a very stupid mistake. I got drunk and lead this guy on, we had a one night stand but when he tried to put himself inside of me I told him to get a condom, in fact I pleaded, and he said he knew what he was doing - that he'd pull out. I rejected a couple more times but ultimately submitted because my head wasn't clear and he was strong.

I felt him pull out like he said he would, but he tried to take me home soon after. He pulled over and got on top of me, so we had sex again. I'm so scared, I feel like he took advantage of me.but could I be pregnant? This happened like six days ago, two days after my period.

This has seriously made me scared of having any form of sex again.

I just started dating someone I really like and it's hard for me to even cuddle with him.

I used Douche the morning after and I just recently read that using it can push sperm even further up you vagina and increase your chances of being impregnated.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes there is the potential for not only pregnancy but for stds. It should be known while it is likely, that the small window right after a woman has her period does lessen the chances of pregnancy . also, did you cum? if so, it is more likely that you will get pregnant. I am not a doctor, but I would highly recomend you stick to your guns from now on, do NOT let a guy get his way, get tested for stds and pregnancy as soon as you can and good luck. hopefully everything is ok, and you will have learned from a mistake that many have made

• Report

I don't think I came at all (at least not while having sex). I was very drunk afterward when I got home and did not notice anything. Yes I will be sticking to my guns from now on. Thanks!