Girls, do you like being choked while having sex?

I've been finding out that girls like this, but I want more empirical evidence.

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Yes I like getting choked
  • Vote B No I don't like getting choked.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love it. It's a pretty common thing for us when things are getting rough in the sack. Last time he choked me, I actually ended up with some broken blood vessels around my eyes, like around my cheekbones and temples, haha. I noticed it the next day after my shower and thought it looked like a rash at first because it looked like I got a lot more freckles, but they were reddish. After asking my mom about it, and she also thought I had some kind of allergic reaction, I realized that it was actually probably from being choked during sex. I didn't tell her that though, lmao. I told my dude about that chain of events when I came over later and we had a pretty good laugh about it.So I definitely enjoy the choking, but not to the point of like passing out or anything. And I only enjoy it because I trust him enough not to seriously hurt me. I'd never tried it with any other guy before him and probably wouldn't have been comfortable with it, with anyone else.

What Girls Said 11

• 39d

Yes, I do, but I'm into BDSM, so………………

• 39d

No if some guy tried chocking me he would get thrown off to the floor.

• I don't like it.

• Yeah, just a little bit.

• oooh naughty, lol. :-D

• Show Older
    • Nah, it was probably me, I only lost it a few weeks ago. :)

• Ah I see (whoo for randomly coming back to questions).Hope you didn't rush into it or anything. Would be a damn shame imo. Too many do.

• 50d

Yaas👏
    I like xhoking my boyfriend when I'm on top also😊

• Not CHOKING as far as cutting off my air supply but I like it when a guy tightly grips my neck.

• better to grip from the front or back?

• front of course

• I love getting choked :)

• well not choked to the point where I can't breathe... but I find a hand around the neck to be sexy.. not for too long of a period though either

• 39d

I had a friend of mine who decided to mess around and choke me a little bit. Let me just say it was hot and i kinda had to fight back moaning...

• 50d

Personally, yes. It has to be done in a certain manner to keep from hurting, though. Steady pressure applied evenly across the entire palm/fingers applied gradually. And as always, use the triple tap rule for safety (as safe words are kind of useless when you're being choked). I like being choked until the blood vessels in my face pop but some girls only like a little pressure. It's a situation sensitive question but the best thing I can say is communicate with your partner and find out what they like or don't like.

• Yes. It's the best

What Guys Said 5

• 39d

Most do, while a few don't from personal experience.

• 39d

I am surprised a lot of girls like choking maybe i should try it when the girl trust me enough to not hurt when i do it

• 50d

Wow I am actually surprised how many girls actually like being choked. To me that sounds horrible O. o

• 39d

I find that choking is not good. I care about my girl and respect her.

• 50d

yes i luv choking her. pulling her hair during doggy is my fav though