Girls, do you like being choked while having sex?

I've been finding out that girls like this, but I want more empirical evidence.

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Yes I like getting choked
  • Vote B No I don't like getting choked.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

I love it. It's a pretty common thing for us when things are getting rough in the sack. Last time he choked me, I actually ended up with some broken blood vessels around my eyes, like around my cheekbones and temples, haha. I noticed it the next day after my shower and thought it looked like a rash at first because it looked like I got a lot more freckles, but they were reddish.

After asking my mom about it, and she also thought I had some kind of allergic reaction, I realized that it was actually probably from being choked during sex. I didn't tell her that though, lmao. I told my dude about that chain of events when I came over later and we had a pretty good laugh about it.

So I definitely enjoy the choking, but not to the point of like passing out or anything. And I only enjoy it because I trust him enough not to seriously hurt me. I'd never tried it with any other guy before him and probably wouldn't have been comfortable with it, with anyone else.

• Yes. It's the best

• I don't like it.

• Not CHOKING as far as cutting off my air supply but I like it when a guy tightly grips my neck.

• front of course

• better to grip from the front or back?

• I love getting choked :)

• Yeah, just a little bit.

• Ah I see (whoo for randomly coming back to questions).

Hope you didn't rush into it or anything. Would be a damn shame imo. Too many do.

• Nah, it was probably me, I only lost it a few weeks ago. :)

• I thought you were a virgin :P or am I confusing you with another? hmm...

I wonder why girls like being choked though. Domination thing?

• Show Older
  • well not choked to the point where I can't breathe... but I find a hand around the neck to be sexy.. not for too long of a period though either

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!