Girls, do you like being choked while having sex?

I've been finding out that girls like this, but I want more empirical evidence.

• Yes I like getting choked
    57% (17)43% (6)52% (23)Vote
  • No I don't like getting choked.
    43% (13)57% (8)48% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. It's a pretty common thing for us when things are getting rough in the sack. Last time he choked me, I actually ended up with some broken blood vessels around my eyes, like around my cheekbones and temples, haha. I noticed it the next day after my shower and thought it looked like a rash at first because it looked like I got a lot more freckles, but they were reddish.

After asking my mom about it, and she also thought I had some kind of allergic reaction, I realized that it was actually probably from being choked during sex. I didn't tell her that though, lmao. I told my dude about that chain of events when I came over later and we had a pretty good laugh about it.

So I definitely enjoy the choking, but not to the point of like passing out or anything. And I only enjoy it because I trust him enough not to seriously hurt me. I'd never tried it with any other guy before him and probably wouldn't have been comfortable with it, with anyone else.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• well not choked to the point where I can't breathe... but I find a hand around the neck to be sexy.. not for too long of a period though either

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, just a little bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do, but I'm into BDSM, so………………

0|0
    0|0
  • I love getting choked :)

1|0
    1|0
  • Yaas👏
    I like xhoking my boyfriend when I'm on top also😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No if some guy tried chocking me he would get thrown off to the floor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will beg a guy to choke me during sex... I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not CHOKING as far as cutting off my air supply but I like it when a guy tightly grips my neck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a friend of mine who decided to mess around and choke me a little bit. Let me just say it was hot and i kinda had to fight back moaning...

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, yes. It has to be done in a certain manner to keep from hurting, though. Steady pressure applied evenly across the entire palm/fingers applied gradually. And as always, use the triple tap rule for safety (as safe words are kind of useless when you're being choked). I like being choked until the blood vessels in my face pop but some girls only like a little pressure. It's a situation sensitive question but the best thing I can say is communicate with your partner and find out what they like or don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's the best

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Wow I am actually surprised how many girls actually like being choked. To me that sounds horrible O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • I am surprised a lot of girls like choking maybe i should try it when the girl trust me enough to not hurt when i do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Most do, while a few don't from personal experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that choking is not good. I care about my girl and respect her.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i luv choking her. pulling her hair during doggy is my fav though

0|0
    0|0