Girls, do you like being choked while having sex?

I've been finding out that girls like this, but I want more empirical evidence.

This question has a poll!

• Yes I like getting choked Vote A
  • No I don't like getting choked. Vote B

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love it. It's a pretty common thing for us when things are getting rough in the sack. Last time he choked me, I actually ended up with some broken blood vessels around my eyes, like around my cheekbones and temples, haha. I noticed it the next day after my shower and thought it looked like a rash at first because it looked like I got a lot more freckles, but they were reddish.

After asking my mom about it, and she also thought I had some kind of allergic reaction, I realized that it was actually probably from being choked during sex. I didn't tell her that though, lmao. I told my dude about that chain of events when I came over later and we had a pretty good laugh about it.

So I definitely enjoy the choking, but not to the point of like passing out or anything. And I only enjoy it because I trust him enough not to seriously hurt me. I'd never tried it with any other guy before him and probably wouldn't have been comfortable with it, with anyone else.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. It's the best

• I don't like it.

• Not CHOKING as far as cutting off my air supply but I like it when a guy tightly grips my neck.

• front of course

• better to grip from the front or back?

• I love getting choked :)

• Yeah, just a little bit.

• Ah I see (whoo for randomly coming back to questions).

Hope you didn't rush into it or anything. Would be a damn shame imo. Too many do.

• Nah, it was probably me, I only lost it a few weeks ago. :)

• I thought you were a virgin :P or am I confusing you with another? hmm...

I wonder why girls like being choked though. Domination thing?

• Show Older
  • well not choked to the point where I can't breathe... but I find a hand around the neck to be sexy.. not for too long of a period though either

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!