Girls, do you like being choked while having sex?

I've been finding out that girls like this, but I want more empirical evidence.

• Vote A Yes I like getting choked
  • Vote B No I don't like getting choked.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. It's a pretty common thing for us when things are getting rough in the sack. Last time he choked me, I actually ended up with some broken blood vessels around my eyes, like around my cheekbones and temples, haha. I noticed it the next day after my shower and thought it looked like a rash at first because it looked like I got a lot more freckles, but they were reddish.

After asking my mom about it, and she also thought I had some kind of allergic reaction, I realized that it was actually probably from being choked during sex. I didn't tell her that though, lmao. I told my dude about that chain of events when I came over later and we had a pretty good laugh about it.

So I definitely enjoy the choking, but not to the point of like passing out or anything. And I only enjoy it because I trust him enough not to seriously hurt me. I'd never tried it with any other guy before him and probably wouldn't have been comfortable with it, with anyone else.