My boyfriend wants a threesome

does this mean I'm not good enough for him would you do it if you was a girl in a realationship or why do boys want them what does this mean ? I give him everything and he just wants to have sex with another girl infront of me why ?X

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't do it. Guys do it only when they take their relationship as a short term thing and for fun (I mean when they think it's nothing too serious.) Any guy who thinks of you long term would respect you and won't go for a threesome.

What Guys Said 5

• Sex is sex. If he wants to have a threesome and you don't want one - tell him it isn't happening.If you want to bring somebody else is - go for it.Is it immoral? Who gives a damn. It's your life, your body, and your relationship on the line.Would I have a threesome? I've turned down a couple request because it isn't something I want to do. I personally do not find it appealing to have two girls cat fighting after I pay more attention to one than the other.Don't ruin your relationship - tell him to go find somebody that is willing to sleep around.Stand up for yourself!

• Yea, it's a "SEX" thing. By all means if has nothing to do with how good you are in bed.Many couples do it, so if you decide you want to I'd set these rules.1. YOU set the rules. If you don't want him doing certain things (or anything major with the other girl be clear up front)2. ABIDE by the rules.3. Be careful choosing the third. A good friend is not the best idea since it could create waves in all three relationships. - Have fun if you do it though.

• I wouldn't worry about this too much. Many fellas have a thing about sleeping with multiple women. Don't be hurt by it -- he's just fantasising.A good way to put him off is to say: 'would you share me with another guy?' If the answer is 'yes', then you have a pretty groovy guy on your hands! Might want to give that a try instead.Seriously though, the idea is easier than the practice. I've only had a couple of threesomes (at an old girlfriend's insistence), and I don't like them nearly as much as one-on-one. He'd likely get over it if you ever went ahead.

• it has NOTHING to do with you. do NOT take it personally. that said, it is 99% of every guys FANTASY! in a lot of younger guys minds, its tough enough to sleep with one woman, can you imagine 2!?!?!? wow dude!thats what theyre thinkin. you need to ask yourself (now that you know its not YOU) are you into it? and THEN give him the answer

• Its a guy thing, almost every guy wants one, this includes me. Me and my girlfriend have talked about it and she does too, and she understands that its not because I'm bored with her, but because its a male fantasy."Don't do it. Guys do it only when they take their relationship as a short term thing and for fun (I mean when they think it's nothing too serious.) Any guy who thinks of you long term would respect you and won't go for a threesome." Not completely true. I love my girlfriend and its going to stay that way for a long time, I have a long term relationship with her, and with that you should be able to talk about things like threesomes without causing someone to be upset.

What Girls Said 1

• one! your to young to be having sex! grow up 1st. to answer your question my boyfriend had a threesome. he said when your young that the big thing to do but as you get older your points of views change. because I asked him if he wanted one he said not really.. one its a lot of work and one girl get less attention then the other at times or you would be just watching for a bit. now that he's in his late 20s he said he just wants someone to hold after and be with. that will love him. not just a hit and run he is tired of that.

• I don't like to rush into stuff which could possibly change our relationship & things like this is better when its unexpected... like a sexy surprise. I want to be with him forever but I don't want him to think he can't talk to me when I was the one who asked him in the first place. I'm also worried he always has his eyes open for possible girls, which makes me feel unsecure even know I know he is very unlikly to cheat on me, &I'm not someone who lets men walk all over me but I want him to have fun

• Ultimate sexual fantasy and he shyly replied that he would like a threesome, we are very open to each other and I wouldn't say no, I love the fact that I could make him happy and its quite daring. The problem is is that he occasionaly goes on dating websites to look for bisexual women, he sends them messages describing how beautiful I am and that he would love to take us both away to a lovely hotel, it could be worse but I don't know why he is being so secretive and why we have to rush in to it,

• My boyfriend wants one too. I've been with him since I was 16 and now I'm 19 and he's 26, he treats me well, we are both fun loving and share the same interests and we both love each other lots and always makes sure we both know that. But he wants a threesome so it feels like he's getting bored or like he wants to test me to see how daring I am, I know he'd really like one but he dosnt moan to me about it. He didn't tell me about it, I asked one night when we went away to a hotel what was his