Do men ever stick their penises into random things?

Like if a guy is hard, does he ever just stick his stuff into a glass of water, or bowl of jello, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL I would if I had a penis.

• exactly, so would I. I don't understand why so many guys on here say they haven't done anything fun like that. I guess you don't realize what you've got until it's gone, lol.

• I guess it's just a body part to them. BUT IT'S MAGICAL, GUYS. You can do so many things with it, haha.

• like what?

What Guys Said 21

• I can't say that I have, no. I've always been too focused on sticking it in women to worry about sticking it in anything else... :)

• A glass of water? Hahaha!

No, but I do like anons back pocket answer, made me chuckle.

• umm I don't think I ever have, I tried in those gatorade bottles before, but theyre really skinny its hard to find something that's a good fit so I stick with gals =P and my hand

• Hell no. We're not Jason Biggs.

• Um... not that I remember... real life isn't like American Pie.

• Oh, all the time

• I haven't since like 3rd grade lol, when I put it in a bowl of water because it rubbed on my underwear and like yeah, I was just ignorant at the time :o

• girls girls...no such thing as random..whatever we stick our junk in to hump..it has a reason and thought out.do you stick random twigs and apple cores up your vaginas?

• dudes, dudes, whatever I stick in my vagina is pure magic & none other

• sadly, there are not many objects that are sexually gratifying for our penises. you women have it better when it comes to self-gratification =]

• I heard a proverb once

A woman for duty

A man for fun

But for ecstasy a ripe watermelon

:)

• When I was 12, I tried sticking it in a cold glass of water. And let's not forget the big teddy bear trick.

• one time I tried to f*** a bee hive

• I have the urge to sometimes but nothing around me ever seems worthy enough to actually do it lol

• When I was a kid, yeah. But now it's just stupid.

• cum sry lol

• i peed and shot my come in stuff but to just stick it into stuff no I did not

• no... but I actually can't make fun of your question because I actually tried to stick it in a water bottle. it didn't work though

• what for? A glass of water is not gunna get me off hahahaha

• Just for curiosity purpsoses, if I had a penis, I'd put myself into random things just for fun.

• hahaha okay. I can tell you it wouldn't do much

• Some of us might have tried a few things as horny curious teenagers. But now the idea is really stupid and most objects have no sex value.

• i put it in my girls back pocket when she is not looking

• LOL no

What Girls Said 4