Girls would you date a man who was castrated?

Well roughly five almost six years ago I was in a very bad dirty bike accident which in the new left me castrated. I really have no balls physical down there. I have always ever since then thought that girls would find it very weird, however I would like to start dating some day and maybe even get marry.Girls would you care if a man was castrated?Also would you have sex with a man who was castrated? And, if so would you find it weird that he did not have any balls down there?I'm sorry to ask, but I have always wondered if I would ever be able to find a girl who I would be willing to marry be knowing I have no balls and cannot produce children.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I know I wouldn't have a problem with that. I don't want kids, so that wouldn't be a problem. And yes, it probably looks a little weird, but honestly, I wouldn't care if you're a good guy and cares about me. By the time I would see 'down there' I would hope that I would care about you enough to look past it. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but make sure you let a girl know before it gets serious, and be prepared for a lot of girls to be bothered by it, at least the inability to have kids part. Good luck, try not to worry about it too much.

• there are still other options, you could seek a sperm donor or something like that. Then there's always adoption. It's definitely a difficult situation, but there are always options, you just have to be patient

• The sad part is one day I would have liked to been able to have children. This does make me jealous sometimes.

What Girls Said 5

• that's like my dream guy!

• Thats sad I'm sorry. :/ It really depends On how strong my feelings toWard that person...

• yes. It's been my dream to adopt anyway.

• so many reasons! There are so many children in the world who don't have an opportunity for love or success. They're born and tossed aside, completely unwanted, which to me is the saddest thing. How amazing would it be to be chosen by your parents! I've wanted to adopt since I was a child. Seems like one of the coolest things of humanity actually.

• I was just wondering why do you want to adopt instead of having your own children? I love adoption my mother was adopted where my grandparents could not have children.

• Yes, I would date a guy who was castrated.Would I find it weird? Initially it would be a little shock (just tell her what happened before she gets down there) but I wouldn't be turned off, or anything. It's just something that I'd have to familiarise myself with.As for the chlidren thing, that doesn't bother me. I'm iffy on whether I want children anyway, but there are always options. I'd be willing to adopt, there's sperm donors, etc. Plenty of other avenues that you can consider later, when it's relevant.Don't be so self conscious. As long as you're healthy and whatnot, I wouldn't care.

• I don't think that'll go away. I mean, you would remember what it was like for them to be there. And assuming the age on your question is correct, you had them longer than you haven't. I'm really sorry for your "loss", but don't let it consume you. If a girl really cares about you, it won't bother her.

• This may sound kind of weird, but it still feels weird. I mean on my 16th birthday I had balls and by the time I turned 17 I did not. It always feels like there is something missing.

• At the moment , I wouldn't be bothered by that. Though later in life, it surely would be a problem.

• I would date the guy but I wouldn't marry him since some day .. later in life.. I do want to have kids.

• I do not mean this in a mean way, but so I would be basically the guy you would want to have fun with for a short time, but never marry/become serious with?

What Guys Said 2

• there are chicks who don't want kids so its not problem. and I don't think any women care whether or not you have balls when you're gonna have sex, UNLESS she has a ball fetish.question. how do you get your testosterone? pills?

• i know I wouldn't