Girls would you date a man who was castrated?

Well roughly five almost six years ago I was in a very bad dirty bike accident which in the new left me castrated. I really have no balls physical... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I wouldn't have a problem with that. I don't want kids, so that wouldn't be a problem. And yes, it probably looks a little weird, but honestly, I wouldn't care if you're a good guy and cares about me. By the time I would see 'down there' I would hope that I would care about you enough to look past it. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but make sure you let a girl know before it gets serious, and be prepared for a lot of girls to be bothered by it, at least the inability to have kids part. Good luck, try not to worry about it too much.

• The sad part is one day I would have liked to been able to have children. This does make me jealous sometimes.

• there are still other options, you could seek a sperm donor or something like that. Then there's always adoption. It's definitely a difficult situation, but there are always options, you just have to be patient