Licking a girls butthole?

ive seen it done before in some videos. some guys get right in there. I want to try it, but I don't want to freak my girl out. can anyone tell me how it tastes or if girls like it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it tastes like ass

• Really? Tell me more about this 'ass' taste. Any good? :-P

• Show Older
    • How do You know? I had one girl pour rose water down her crack before I did it. Yes. It tasted like roses. Go figure.

• how the hell should I know its not like I've ever licked a girls buthole

What Girls Said 4

• eww... that's disgusting. Undigested food comes from there. How that in anyway can be sexy ? If any guy tries to lick my butt*hole* I'm putting on my clothes & leaving !

• i thought feces WAS digested food..

• Undigested food comes from your mouth, if you vomit... so be sure to stop guys from kissing your mouth!

• ahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa ^^ funny

• personally, feels pretty dang good!

• Nice :-)

• I love it!

• I had a guy give me a "rim job" not to long ago. It wasn't the licking that grossed me out but it was when he would lick his finger, put it in, pull it out and lick it again. It couldn't have tasted good at all. I don't understand the fascination about the anus, but guys love it.

• not all of us...

• Funny you did not stop him. Maybe your body liked it, but mind was blocking you?

What Guys Said 5

• I love it. It definitely makes me hard. If they are clean it has a bitter/ sweet tangy taste to it.

• Somegirls like it some dont. Make sure that sh*ts clean man ( no pun intended) then go for it.

• I would do it if she likes itfinger or my tongue if she was cleani don't think I'd want to do it but I wouldn't say no to it

• only if its super duper clean and waxed, and she had an enema.

• Might want to clean it first, before going down there.