Girls say they like a thick penis, what is thick?

tell me what you consider a thick penis in inches (across or around) or compare it to an object, like mine almost fits all the way into a toilet paper roll, which is 5.5 inches.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most girls aren't going to know their preferred circumference unless the guy they are with tells them.

Average girth is in the high 4's, so if you're near 5.5, you're above average. I personally think good girth for women is at the over 6inch mark, but that varies from girl to girl, a smaller vagina may be strained a bit by that (vaginal tears), another one might prefer 7inches of girth...

If you fit snug into a toilet paper roll, you're good. I can only get mine 1/4 of the way into a roll ...

Rolls vary, but they are about 5 inches in circumference. Hope that helps.

• High 4's? OMG, I'm a freak.

What Girls Said 1

• you put you's into a toilet paper roll! LOL! that's hot

• Waste of a melon? Melons need loving too! But yah I just recently heard about that toilet paper roll trick as well, if you cannot fit it in, then you need a magnum condom, lucky for me I can only get my head of my penis in, everyone say YAY FOR ME!

• I've attempted to violate a toilet paper roll...but she was just too tight

• I heard some kids talking about drilling a hole through a cantaloupe and using that as a play toy. what a waste of melon!

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• oh mannnnnn! that's a question?