Girls, how did you "discover" masturbation and how old were you?

I am asking in context of how it happened with me. I was in my early mid teens. I did not even know what used to happen. I just used to play while taking a shower and I would just get this amazing pleasure. But I swear, I never know or realized that something was coming out. Now I don't even remember how long it took for me to learn what was happening. Of course, I am not from the age of internet and p*rn so we were not as aware as kids from today.So girls, how was it with you? What did you know? What did you not know?

It is interesting to see that for girls, there are so many different ways to find out (accidentally or otherwise). And then there are also so many different ways for them to play. But for guys, there is not much difference the few different ways.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, I started feeling a little bit "excited" mid way through my third of fourth period when I was 13. I wondered what to do so first I just humped things. I would pull my pants down and bump my butt against the cough. This didn't work that well, so I grabbed a bigladel spoon and starting sticking it into my vagina. At first it hurt and I bled a little, but after doing it three or four times again I relized it felt good. I later discovered how to rub my clitoris by putting a towel on a pillow and sitting in a cowgirl position and rubbing back and forth. It was amazing! I did it with my hand and I had my first orgasm! It was great! :) I was really horny in high school so during lunch I would go to the big stall in the girls bathroom (which had walls all the way up and down to the floor and cellling) so I would strip COMPLETELY naked and finger and rub my nipples until I orgasmed. It was so naughty! I would even take those huge big lue sticks and use them as a dildo. I than learned anal play at 16. So I would stick a small glue stick in my ass and a big one in my vagina and walk around all day with them in an school. The best is when you walk or sit down because it forces the gluesticks in and out.Yeah I was crazy ass hell. I might have exaggerated a little (or a lot) but the first parts all true...

• LMAO! I've got a black mamba I could give you that would feel better than a glue stick. But it still will make you sticky LOL.

• Wow ! You had one hell of a way to discover things. Very interesting that you discovered that rubbing your nipples would get you going. Thank you so much for the detailed account.

What Girls Said 6

• watching p*rn and doing what they did

• I was in elementary school of course I had no idea it was masturbation at the time, but I discovered how good water jets in a swimming pool could be! So I was probably six or seven.

• That sound so possible. The easiest way to discover this at that age.

• I was in a Pilates class. that's all I'm gonna say

• Wow! Why do you want us to exercise the limits of our imagination. :))

• Honestly speaking, I didn't quite get it. Actually, didn't get it at all. :)

• just google Coregasm

• I discovered my genitals when I was approx 8 years old, unsure how but I remember I was watching Yul Brenner is Westworld when I inserted one of my toys (action man? barbie?) and there was some blood - that I remember very clearly because it scared the sh*t out of me! Been masturbating hard ever since, I knew nothing about sex or men until much much later in life. For me, it was my secret and I didn't know I'd learnt something special to use over the years. Climaxing has never been a problem.

• It was very similar for me. I did not know anything about sex, girls or even masturbation whan I was actually doing it. I still cannot recall when I found out exactly what I was doing.

• How did I "discover" it? I found a map that lead to a cave in the Amazonian jungles when I was 11... like every other female.

• Hehe. Funny.

• I don't remember but what I do remember is that I always mastubated. I knew not to do it in front of others so I know someone told me not to do it. My earliest memory of doing it was around the age of 4 or 5.

• Wow ! 4 or 5 ? Medically, is it even possible? You could really have injured yourself early in your life. R You going OK now?

• All I did was rub my clit, there was never any penitration until I was much older. That is all we need, sure penitration feels good too but most of our nerve endings are in our clit so that is where most of the sensation is.

• Amazing. My eyes are popping out. But thanks for sharing.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!