Girls, how did you "discover" masturbation and how old were you?

I am asking in context of how it happened with me. I was in my early mid teens. I did not even know what used to happen. I just used to play while... Show More

It is interesting to see that for girls, there are so many different ways to find out (accidentally or otherwise). And then there are also so many different ways for them to play. But for guys, there is not much difference the few different ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I started feeling a little bit "excited" mid way through my third of fourth period when I was 13. I wondered what to do so first I just humped things. I would pull my pants down and bump my butt against the cough. This didn't work that well, so I grabbed a bigladel spoon and starting sticking it into my vagina. At first it hurt and I bled a little, but after doing it three or four times again I relized it felt good. I later discovered how to rub my clitoris by putting a towel on a pillow and sitting in a cowgirl position and rubbing back and forth. It was amazing! I did it with my hand and I had my first orgasm! It was great! :)

I was really horny in high school so during lunch I would go to the big stall in the girls bathroom (which had walls all the way up and down to the floor and cellling) so I would strip COMPLETELY naked and finger and rub my nipples until I orgasmed. It was so naughty! I would even take those huge big lue sticks and use them as a dildo. I than learned anal play at 16. So I would stick a small glue stick in my ass and a big one in my vagina and walk around all day with them in an school. The best is when you walk or sit down because it forces the gluesticks in and out.

Yeah I was crazy ass hell. I might have exaggerated a little (or a lot) but the first parts all true...

• LMAO! I've got a black mamba I could give you that would feel better than a glue stick. But it still will make you sticky LOL.

• Wow ! You had one hell of a way to discover things. Very interesting that you discovered that rubbing your nipples would get you going. Thank you so much for the detailed account.