Am I the only girl here who sneaks into the mens locker room at school and watches all the naked males?

I admit it, I'm creepin a bit. What I do is before all the sports players after school come into shower (I play volleyball so the practice ends 30 minutes before the others) Is I sneak into the mens locker room and get into a locker no one uses that has a good sight of all the showers. Its sexy as hell to see all those naked wrestlers walk around with there big balls hanging out. :)

Ive never benn caught, or have said anything to my friends about it, but sometimes I get really horny from all the d***s and pull down my pants a little and you know... ;]

I know I'm not the only girl that has at least tried this. So anyone here gonna confess? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• uh wow. What if someone opened up a locker and found you in there? What would you do? What would you say? And how the HELL could you ever explain yourself? I'd do it just for the laughs and I might even record it, but I'd be too scared that I'd get caught.

• well, I could just say my friends dared me to walk in, and then they all jumped me and stuck me in a locker. I wanted to get out but all of the wrestlers came in and I didn't want to be embarressed.

• Haha that's actually believable.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 15

• It's a little sketch, and unless you get off on the risk, you'll be safer some boys who'll get naked for you; you do NOT want that trip to the principal's office. Make it worth their while, give them a show, and it's good for everyone.

• If I found you in there I wouldn't tell anyone. I'd stand right in front of you and strip completely, turning so you would see every inch of me. Possibly even toss my undies in to you. But as soon as everyone else left... I'd come back in and collect all of your clothes and leave you there.
    Oh I used to sneak into the girls changeroom too, saw plenty.

• This sounds like the beginning of a porn movie...

• if they found you in that locker what would you do?

• say my friends put me in there in locked me in it

• so you like watching their balls hanging out that"s different but nice to see that a girls likes balls.

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 5

• That's some freaky shit. No I've never done that and I hope to never do that.

Violation of privacy.

• Am I the only girl here who sneaks into the mens locker room at school and watches all the naked males? probably not but you're in the minority most likely

So anyone here gonna confess? nothing to confess I don't do that

• I just don't know if I believe this, sorry. Not tell a friend. Fit in a locker and masturbate and no one hears you?

• i don't really masturbate, its just a little rubbing. But its so noisy with all of them talking and the showers going in all I could cough and no one owuld notice

• Wow. I didn't see this question earlier. If you did this you must be very petite to fit in the locker and lucky no on checks it. I never did this but I saw lots of d***s and big balls hanging when my mom made my older brother take us to the pool. I was 10 and WAY to old to go through there. He must have been stupid because I totally stared at every bare but and every crotch.