• Ask
  • myTake

Am I the only girl here who sneaks into the mens locker room at school and watches all the naked males?

I admit it, I'm creepin a bit. What I do is before all the sports players after school come into shower (I play volleyball so the practice ends 30... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• uh wow. What if someone opened up a locker and found you in there? What would you do? What would you say? And how the HELL could you ever explain yourself? I'd do it just for the laughs and I might even record it, but I'd be too scared that I'd get caught.

• well, I could just say my friends dared me to walk in, and then they all jumped me and stuck me in a locker. I wanted to get out but all of the wrestlers came in and I didn't want to be embarressed.

• Haha that's actually believable.

What Guys Said 10

• It's a little sketch, and unless you get off on the risk, you'll be safer some boys who'll get naked for you; you do NOT want that trip to the principal's office. Make it worth their while, give them a show, and it's good for everyone.

• so you like watching their balls hanging out that"s different but nice to see that a girls likes balls.

• I've done that in the girls locker room

• well i do not because i am a boy
    will you let me see you naked?

• if they found you in that locker what would you do?

• say my friends put me in there in locked me in it

• when I was at school or even now at public ones you wouldn't have to sneak as from age 5- present day all male and females change and shower naked together

• I never though a girl or a guy would ever do that. Imagine, yes, but actually do it... wow. You got balls. :)

• thats weird how you say big balls. Never though big balls were ever a turn on

• What are you talking about? Girls love big balls!

• uh not all girls

• A lot of guys wish that they could do what you say you are doing. I don't know what school you go to but when I played sports, no one ever showered after practice but instead went home to do it. Also no one walked around naked because guys are afraid to have a small penis which the other guys would make fun of later. Even when we could put on a cup or compression shorts we hid under a long shirt and faced the lockers. While no girl ever came into our locker room, there was a girl that would blow all of the players after and she waited outside of the door. The coaches knew but didn't care. I doubt guys would care if you are looking at them naked and if they did know they would probably think it was hot and try to show you more. Just don't tell anyone which guys have small penises.

• The wrestlers at our school are required to take a shower after every practice everyday

• Keep typing... I'm almost there.

What Girls Said 5

• Am I the only girl here who sneaks into the mens locker room at school and watches all the naked males? probably not but you're in the minority most likelySo anyone here gonna confess? nothing to confess I don't do that

• That's some freaky shit. No I've never done that and I hope to never do that.

Violation of privacy.

• I just don't know if I believe this, sorry. Not tell a friend. Fit in a locker and masturbate and no one hears you?

• i don't really masturbate, its just a little rubbing. But its so noisy with all of them talking and the showers going in all I could cough and no one owuld notice

• Wow. I didn't see this question earlier. If you did this you must be very petite to fit in the locker and lucky no on checks it. I never did this but I saw lots of d***s and big balls hanging when my mom made my older brother take us to the pool. I was 10 and WAY to old to go through there. He must have been stupid because I totally stared at every bare but and every crotch.