Girls: can you get wet enough to completely soak through ur panties?

Girls: can you get wet enough to completely soak through ur panties? Because I was with this girl and we were getting reallly into it. I was supprised to feel her crotch and her panties were all soaked and damp with her juices. This was so awsome in my opinion, because she smelt so sweet! She said she was also a squirter, tho I didn't rele believe her. Do other girls ever get so horny that they can completely soake their panties?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea.its natural lubricant.the more you're aroused the vagina secretes fluids to help make things slippery and easier to slide in.

ive fantasized and felt it drip.its involuntary you can't control it.

What Girls Said 15

• I'd say the answer is a resounding "yes". Most, if not all, girls get wet enough to soak through a piece of material.

• Sure can! The longer and better the foreplay the wetter I can get. And the wetter I get, the darker and larger the wet patch on my drawers! It can be embarrassing but, I must admit, the few guys that have discovered this tattletale spot, the more turned on they get. Turns out that it's all good!

• Not usually, but I think I probably have.

• Yes!

• Yeah, all the time.

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 0