How do I get in a virgin girls pants?

Long story short I have been asking this question for a while!

I want a virgin girl because I am a virgin and want to lose it to a virgin. An equal and hopefully fulfilling long term partner, BTW for me an equal can't have prior experience, because I don't and that wouldn't be equal. No Exceptions!

I need step by step instructions on how to approach an attractive girl (no Girlfriend since birth) and how to find out if she is a virgin. And how to get some action that my body wants after dating her for a year. Yes a year, because I want more than just sex and I refuse to use a pure respectable woman just for my desires.

So feel free to give me a concise opinon, but only if your detailed tips or ideas to solve my problem, approaching a girl, getting her interested, and finding out if she is a virgin.

BTW, I like long haired, girls with nice feminine features, with but don't care for breasts, some similar interests are a must, Christianity too, and being perverted. I like Martial Arts, Anime, And Exploring New Things. I guess you can best describe me as a guy that looks like a fun slacker, despite the philosophy and hard work that is a part of me few people see.

And yes being single and experienceless for 21 years super sucks!

Thanks In Advance.

Virgin Pirate!

And number 2 priority is pleasing her, number 1 is finding her!

Why virgin pirate, I'm scruffy like one, have swords, and hair like one. Girls say I am hansome, but in this unfair world we men have to do all the approaching!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's not true that men have to do all the approaching- If you're "approachable" girls would want to come to you. But since you mentioned you're like a pirate, my number one suggestion is to refine yourself because girls appreciate clean-cut men. Unless the girl's a scruffy pirate herself, then whatever.

And it's hard to give detailed steps because girls aren't robots that you can easily figure out from reading a manual - you have to work on socializing and being comfortable with yourself. Although it's cliche to say, it's true you have to be confident with yourself because it totally shows in your swagger. And quite frankly, from what you wrote, I feel you're the kind of guy who's very opinionated so you really have to work hard on your social skills because not everybody wants an Anal Andy as a friend. And no girl wants that as a boyfriend-

Oh and yes please, PLEASE change your mentality/intentions because that's a downright turn off and we can totally sense that in guys. I suggest you look for friends first before you dive into the dating world because that might just be too hard for you to handle.

So anyway, since you need to find the girl first-

1. Clean yourself up. Sure you can be a slacker but you shouldn't look like one. The biggest turn off is a guy who looks like he doesn't believe in soap and water.

2. Join Clubs and do social events that pertain to your interests. I can tell bars or clubs aren't your thing- so socialize in Church or find an Anime club. Most especially an Anime club. Maybe a Japanese club- I don't know. There are places to go, you just have to search it online or something. Since you say your into martial arts, hang around in your dojo/dojang/gym or something. By now you should have a group of friends there-

3. Don't be afraid to say Hi to a girl. Just practice saying Hi- or start small talk. Don't expect that every girl is your potential mate. The first step is to make friends- Also refrain from talking philosophical things to a person you just met. Anything that is highly personal and dives into deep beliefs is creepy and uncomfortable- unless your in a philosophy club/class.

Anyway, I just have to say that your message is very contradicting and disturbing. Your best bet is to try or that one christian dating site.