Do guys get horny when a girls leg touches his, or feet touch?

if they let the leg remain touching for some seconds and then start adjusting themselves after.does that mean they're uncomfortable (bad thing) or is it a good thing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It'd take more than that to get me horny. Every guy is different and no doubt if a certain girl left her leg touching his he might get uncomfortable if she's not ever done that before. If he liked the girl that would be very good.

• We were attracted to each other...does that mean he didn't like me then?

• Nooo, you'd be like that "certain" girl then. I'd say that was very good because you being that close was bothering him, but in a nice way. :-) I'm glad you commented me back because I wouldn't have wanted you to take my answer the wrong way.

What Guys Said 2

• If I like the girl, then yes I like it when we touch even if it's accidental. I get embarrassed so I might shift position, but I like it a lot.

• it depends if the guy has a fetish for feet/legs. If you suspect he does, ask him privately and tell him your personal views on this fetish.

What Girls Said 1

• oh I do this to my boyfriend all the time.and try not to make it obvious.loland yes he likes it. he'll sometimes tell me to stop because who want to walk around all hard.and I like teasing it up too.:D