• Ask
  • myTake

How do I ROCK my girl's world in bed tomorrow?

Ok, I want to f*** my girl's brains out tomorrow. She says I make her sore, that I'm the biggest that she has ever had (she is 18) so it could be... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Easy - when you guys are 69ing, just suddenly stick your tongue into her sphincter.

• Yea I'm not down with sticking my lips much less my tongue in her ass

What Girls Said 1

• Bend her over and tease her other hole while you're riding her- if she likes it, get it wet and finger her. I don't know how she is about nipples, but if you tease and rub her nipples while you're doing that, you'll probably have ONE happy woman. :)

What Guys Said 4

• it is already sounding like you are stud of the year. not sure what other advice you need

• Do it up homie! Do it up!

• Tell her that you love her, and that you want to get her pregnant one day. Don't neglict the emotional aspect of sex many woman enjoy. Please her physically and emotionally, and she will experience several magnitudes of increased pleasure.