How do I ROCK my girl's world in bed tomorrow?

Ok, I want to f*** my girl's brains out tomorrow. She says I make her sore, that I'm the biggest that she has ever had (she is 18) so it could be true and it could not but that doesn't matter. We have only done doggie once but you get deeper that way and I finally got her to tell me what really drives her crazy the other night.

She says it likes it really deep(duh! right? lol) but not fast. Normally I rock her hips toward her chest so I am riding against the top most of the time. After getting her really into it I normally go pretty fast because it's hard for me to come most of the time. Normally I can make her come two or three times before I do. Sometimes I don't even come after she has twice just because she has always told me that it makes her sore and I don't want to do that to her.

She says she loves the mix of pain and pleasure of me getting really deep. Last time we did it I wanted to try a new position. I put her on her side. I had more leg under me and one on my shoulder. She said that it was REALLY deep and it made her super sore but she was loving it while we were doing it. So since she says she loves the mix of the two and loves getting it deep should I stop worrying so much and just bend her over and get as deep as I can just not as fast? Even if it might make her sore after we are done. I mean, I want to blow her freaking mind. What do you people think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy - when you guys are 69ing, just suddenly stick your tongue into her sphincter.

• Yea I'm not down with sticking my lips much less my tongue in her ass