• Ask
  • myTake

Good household items for a girl to pleasure herself with?

Fingers alone don't seem to do it and I live at home so I always worry that someone would find my sex toys and I don't really want to buy any... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think the two most common household items that girls use are:

- Hairbrush handles (find a round one with some knobby grip bumps)

- Electric toothbrushes (use the back side of the head of the toothbrush)

No one will look twice at either of these in a girl's room or bathroom, but they are probably as good as most purpose-built devices.

What Guys Said 5

• Hey I'm not on my pc so if you can add me ill be happy to send you a list

• Cucumber...banana...carrot...massaging shower head...experiment a little

• Have you ever try using a pillow.Just humping with it.

• battery operated vibrating toothbrush like this link they work wonders trust me ;) You just rub the back part of the toothbrush head on your clit and it should bring you to an amazing orgasm. Think you would try that?

• Oh definitely..thanks haha

• And I'm sure you'l find one at walmart. Have fun ;)

What Girls Said 4

• a dildo...you're 18 get over it

• Clit vibrators and dildos work... but yeah like some said already, electric toothbrush or a pulsating shower head. I'd advise getting one with more than 4 settings, they were weak.

• I agree but i like to use the other side of the toothbrush but i make sure that i dont get them mixed up with the toothbrush that I use for my mouth and I make sure that no one else uses the toothbrush so i usually hide it so no one will find it and use it.

• how about using your imagination?

0/2500