What is the function of the clitorious?

do animals have it too? it's very.. random, there is no function other than to be turned on... strange!

I am open minded so tell me what you think the function could possibly be!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 8

• Well, sexuality is a matter of public health (stress relief, physical well-being, emotional satisfaction), so you want to have some means of increasing arousal, and that's one of them.

• reproductional encouragement

• The penis isn`t an enlarged clit, such is nonsense. The proof: The main purpose of it is the reproduction, so the task by nature. The pleasure is only there for to do the reproduction, a stimulus and a kind of reward. The clitoris brings the invitation for to unit the both genders, so the reproduction can start. How can the penis be an overdeveloped clitoris, if it is able to spend new life? So I say, the wish for such idea was and is the mother of this thought. And why? Only for to upgrade the clit! So we have always ask for the motive of an opinion.

• All mammals have a clitoris, what else!

• To be sucked.

• To satisfy a woman when the penis can't do its job.

• It's purpose is to produce sexual pleasure which promotes mating. Mainly found in mammals.

• It's essentially the female equivalent of all the nerves that are on the end of a penis. Essentially, a clitoris is a penis that didn't grow, and a penis is a clitoris that grew.And being turned on has a biological function. It compels you to do the thing that makes more humans.

• orgasmic contractions allow for an easier conception. they also alleviate menstrual discomfort.

• The hell they do... menstrual orgasms hurt like f*** :(

• Show Older
    • they relieve pain for me, at least masturbating does..

• The reason she's horny when she's on her period is because of the hormones, dear. Some girls find sex/getting off a relief from cramps, but it's not all that do. Everyone is different.

What Girls Said 10

• It was made to WIN

• it gives you an orgasim when its rubbed ^^

• All female mammals have it, I believe. It's meant for orgasms and enjoyable sex.

• It's just nature's way of bribing us into reproduction.

• Show Older
    • We simply lack the capability to learn of other animals' consciousness, but since sex is regulated by hormones, ie "feelings, emotions", it means animals are driven by pleasure as well. Instinct - pleasure, hunger, desire, etc

• Dolphins have sex for pleasure, lol.

• actually its pretty much the female verson of a penis. as a fetus before sex is determined by the presence of a Y chromizone the clit. when the Y chromizone developes the clit turns into a penis. when a woman starts to change genders and starts to take testosterone shots the clit mutates and enlarges... hope this gives you some insite.

• *Chromosome.

• and dolphins like sex too =p

• I learned that the clitorous was a strictly sexual organ; like that's it's only function lol.A lot of people say it's a left over penis - but I don't know about that...I believe it's there so the women will orgasm which causes the cervix to extend and take in more sperm when it's present, increasing fertilization. But I'm no biologist - yet lolAs far as animals - manatee's are said to have clits; it was rumored sailors would have sex with manatees during those oh so lonely nights at sea because of the resemblance between manatee and human lady parts...Those are the only animals I heard of with one though...

• Clitorious B.I.G. (n) : An infamous rapper never seen without his hood on.

• Being turned on is pretty important for reproduction, it will enhance it. And needless to say, reproduction is the base of the survival of our specie.

• the function of the clitorious is to be sexually victorious.

• Seee Goflipaburgers answer above lol

• LOL :D

• pee

• that's the urethra hun, unless you were joking then, ha...ha..

• Well, originally both men & women have a clit. The males clit turns into a full blown penis, but when it's decided that the fetus will be a girl, the clit just stays a clit.

• A-HA! So, the penis IS the evolution of the vagina!

• I don't believe in evolution, sorry pal...