Guys: why do you grab a girl's butt?

i was at a party last night and this random guy came behind me and grabbed my butt then acted like he didn't do it. my friend pointed him out to me and I noticed he kept looking than finally came up and talked. why did he do this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes it looks so good we just can't resist feeling it or squeezing it. I wouldn't do it to a girl I didn't even know though, that's rude.

• I 100% agree with this here. Sometimes a girl's butt is so juicy and plump, and our INITIAL urge is to grab it. :)BUT...gotta respect the female, and if she doesn't even know me AT ALL, that's disrespectful.

What Guys Said 5

• he thought you were an easy target to go home with

• Hi .Easy one , he is an a**hole with no respect for you or his self or maybe has no sign of intelligence on that little skull of his (feel free to kick his ass ) ...Bye .

• He did it because he is a pervy a**hole

• He did that because he has absolutely no self control, that is all.

• I don't do that and I think you would be within your rights to hit him in the face with a shovel...

What Girls Said 3

• Because no one ever taught him manners and good social etiquette, lol. And because he lacks self control and/or respect for the boundaries of others.

• I definitly don't think a random guy should grab a girl's butt, but if it was your boyfriend, that would be more appropriate. Men grab butts because... they like butts.

• He's trying to have sex with you and he liked your butt