• Ask
  • myTake

Guys: why do you grab a girl's butt?

i was at a party last night and this random guy came behind me and grabbed my butt then acted like he didn't do it. my friend pointed him out to me... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes it looks so good we just can't resist feeling it or squeezing it. I wouldn't do it to a girl I didn't even know though, that's rude.

• I 100% agree with this here. Sometimes a girl's butt is so juicy and plump, and our INITIAL urge is to grab it. :)BUT...gotta respect the female, and if she doesn't even know me AT ALL, that's disrespectful.

What Guys Said 6

• he thought you were an easy target to go home with

• Hi .Easy one , he is an a**hole with no respect for you or his self or maybe has no sign of intelligence on that little skull of his (feel free to kick his ass ) ...Bye .

• He did it because he is a pervy a**hole

• He did that because he has absolutely no self control, that is all.

• I don't do that and I think you would be within your rights to hit him in the face with a shovel...

What Girls Said 3

• Because no one ever taught him manners and good social etiquette, lol. And because he lacks self control and/or respect for the boundaries of others.

• I definitly don't think a random guy should grab a girl's butt, but if it was your boyfriend, that would be more appropriate. Men grab butts because... they like butts.

• He's trying to have sex with you and he liked your butt