• Ask
  • myTake

Labia minora size?

I know there are different Labia sizes... some are relatively large - look stretchy and hanging- and others are really unnoticeable - they are not hanging and are inside surrounding the opening. What do you think about women who has it large/small? which one do you prefer? and what do you think about them? I have heard that some women who have it large go through surgery to cut them short.... why? is it bad looking if it is sticking outside? Women and men, I want to hear your opinion... thank you.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Large. Bigger the better. I have had all sizes and shapes in my 40 years. Personally, I prefer those that are puffy with a good "angle of the dangle". My wife's are average (a slight disappointment when I first got a good look, but her beautiful naturally elongated nipples made up for it! ), and by average, I mean the minora protrude slightly past the majora about 5 to 8 millimeters. Also, when aroused, they engorge and fatten up a little and naturally begin to protrude a little more (up to a centimeter or so total) and are easier to suck on (which is great for both of us). I often try to get them bigger by sucking, pulling and tugging (gently and with love, of course! ), and they do elongate somewhat, but unfortunately, they always go back to their original size. I cruise the large labia fetish sites now and then and get my thrills there, but overall, I am very happy with my wife's and would never trade her in for a bigger "meaty taco". Besides, as I mentioned earlier, her nipples beat ANYONE's hands down. They naturally are about 25millimeters long and as big around as a dime. That is not including her aureolas (aureolai? ), which are nice too. They are sometimes (depending on temperature and/or arousal level) as large as 3. 5 inches across. We have been married for 7 years as of the 10th and honestly, when I first got to see her nipples sans bra, I thought. This may be the one. Just kidding, I knew she was "the one" after we had spent the last 3 years getting to know each other as best friends, but her nipples pushed me over the edge. The deal sealer was her oral talent. I have never had a bad bj. All bj's are good and they should be more liberally handed out, but of course, some are better than others, and she is (by FAR! ) the best. Before her, there were about 30 others who awarded me for good behavior and NONE could compare - I even had one that could deep-throat my 7 and have enough room left over to slurp a nut in and out, but the technique was not good. Before me, she had bestowed the honor upon only 2 others, so it didn't come from practice. She learned through watching good instructional porn and reading good instructional sex technique books. Ahhhh, but I digress. Back to the labia. Yes. Big is better. When my wife gave birth to our first son (she brought a beautiful daughter to our marriage from a previous relationship), while pushing during delivery, I got very aroused because of the size and swelling of her vulva and labia. Of course, when the baby's head was crowning, I lost the arousal and started falling in love with my baby, but before that, I almost asked the nurse to "give us a minute". Just kidding, but it was a nice sight to look at and I can still vividly picture the memory. Women who are upset about large labia and want to get surgical reductions, should only do so if they are PHYSICALLY uncomfortable. If you are mentally uncomfortable, then find yourself a man (plenty out there) who worship big!

• I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post...you are hysterical!!!

What Guys Said 29

• I like outies. Innies are great too. I guess I like them all.

• Large labia is very sexy for Me. I love large labia.

• Funny you asked... I have never ever really noticed the difference in sizes of the labias, so I guess from my perspective, I don't give a damn about that...

• I prefer the larger ones that stick outside, however the best sex I ever had was with a girl who has small ones but the reason the sex was so good had nothing to do with the size of her pussy lips or the size of her breasts.
    It is sad that some women go through surgery to cut them off (if you want to see just how horrifying this is then watch "The Perfect Vagina"; a free online documentary).
    It is NOT bad looking if they hang outside, in fact that is what most pussies look like when a woman is aroused. It is perfectly normal.

• i will prefer the one which my girlfriend will have...! :p

• I care! The bigger the better!

• No dude will ever careIt's really not an issue

• I would say I like it shorter, but I have met guys who said they liked it larger. Like sexwiseman I never paid attention to it or gave a damn (I still don't really, truth be told) until a woman pointed it out to me. I don't know about surgery though, I think there are natural exercises that women can do to enhance tightness, called Kegel exercises (google or wikipedia it)

• Just for clarification, the size of the labia minora have nothing to do with how tight the vagina is. Kegel only works on the muscles inside the vagina, not the skin outside of it.

• This isn't somethign I noticed that I truly had a preference for till about.. 6 years ago. I was with a girl who had extremely small labia minora ( inner) and I was completely turned off.. then it happened again with another girl. Since those 2, I was with 2 girls who were very meaty, and it was a huge turn on.Problem is now, that's the kind of girl I want to be with. But how can you tell that to a girl in advance, Iand I don't want to sleep around so its difficult LOLMy honest opinion - out of 10 guys, 2 wouldn't care, 6 would think "meat curtains" are disgusting, and (2) would be like me

• i totally agree with your honest opinion man!

• Hi, misses janelovwell everyone has their own perferences, but I thinks is a bad thing, that women that do have it large do labiaplasty, which I don't get. for breast, you enhance it, for vaginal lips, you reduce. why is it that it has to be like that, because maybe when they look at magazines or the media or even nude magazine they don't see it, well I know playboy will not feature a woman with big ones, and of course,that discrimination but anywhoo, let me tell you what I think! because I'm a lover of the cooch! not because the small size, because of the larger labia minora. I just think, they are beautiful, it enhances penetration for me, now they have a lot of misconception for women and men, I'm not sure why women don't know, but from my experience most women don't know their own body, especially downstairs. having a large, or spongy.or thin longs ones versus the small ones or non existent ones, I thought before I did my research, that it had to do, with more sexual activity and as you get older, it gets longer or bigger. wrong! When a woman goes thru her puberty stage starting as early as 11 or 12, their body changes. and the changes occur with the pubic hair and the increase in the breast area and vaginal lips inner and outer! now, most women are undeveloped, but most women don't know and men, so they misconcept the idea of how a woman should be, its either developed meaning, large lips,thin , long or spongy or not, and that's what a woman will have until she dies, it doesn't shrink or get better unless you play with it, and for most women, the ones that are active sexually and explore found ways to enlargen it, but first you got to have a certain size to enlargen it, if you have tiny to non existent, your chance to increase the size is slim! so, here is the catch. for men, that love to go down, they love the bigger ones, the ones that dont, like the small ones, because, they don't like giving anyways, and there are the small tiny percentage, that really don't care. soo the critics will be if they love to go down and orally please! its that simple, if a man likes it big or not, I talked to many men, from both sides! I hope this can help!

• Must be a guy thing.....'cause I don't give a damn about the size either! Just happy getting downtown and working my "magic" lol

• I love Big Labia Minotr , I like to lick & suck on them before intercource . Do not get them cut .If I could , I would mary You to keep you from getting them cut .

• I think that lips that are large are a total turn on. Every womans' vagina is like a snowflake...no two are alike. I have somewhat of a fixation on womens vagina lips. I could look at 'em all day long (and sometimes I do). I think that they're the sexiest thing on a woman. My experience has been that women who know that their lips larger than average seem to be more sexually charged. And they also know how to pose and tease with them. My God, you women are so powerfull! I'm so glad that there's more women an the planet than men...

• I thought short till 3 girlfriends ago. OMG. I love giving oral and that really turned my opinion around so I guess it was just experience. The previous Girlfriend sadly didn't have length and I kind of missed it but my current Girlfriend surprised me with her long (3.5 cms) lips and as a multi-org squirt gal I hit gold I figure.Back to it...I find her lab length amazingly feminine and erotic. Quivering, wet, beckoning, her length demands my attention in every way: deep sucking, licking, pulling, twisting around my finger..(yes she enjoys it). She has an extremely pronounced and responsive clit too so all is awesome there in general to satisfy my wildest oral fixations ;-) Interestingly she herself was unsure of her look down there when we first met. It's a direct result by admission of "barren" looking p*rn images and past partners who did not fully appreciate or did not express appreciation for her "endowment". I set her self image straight and she fully appreciates the goddess she is to me now in that area as much as anywhere else.It's completely an individual thing from a guys perspective but I know what I totally like and now you do too. Go ladies, you are all beautiful.

• I love a long labia minora, I think it looks sexy.

• I so like a woman who takes pride in her appearance especially in the pubic area,it needs to nicely groomed down there and It's always a big big bonus if the woman has been circumcised and I mean complete removal of the inner labia.It's neat, hygienic, and so much more attractive.That is the one certain way (without fail) to catch your man.C'mon girl you'll be beating them with a stick.

• Man... From my experience, women with large labia minora are more sexual than the others. Easier to turn on, easier to orgasm. Several of my friends say that too - so we pack a few tens of partners together so the statistics should mean something. Therefore - YES, bring me someone with a large package, chances are she will LOVE sex and be easier to please.

• Large or small...hanging or not...I love them all.

• Don't matter. I'm not gonna look, and I'm not gonna ask. Just wanna cum.

• i've always had a preference for large inner lips. So erotic to watch them swing between the thighs from front or rear view. However my ex who had very sexy long inner lips was forever paranoid about them and it inhibited her otherwise free and willing sexual expression.

• I absolutely love large lips, the bigger the better for me and if the clitoris is larger than normal, its a bonus for me. I was with a women who had very large lips and a clit half the size of a marble. She was beautiful, with caramel skin and an ass that looked like a basketball cut in half. I was shocked to see how nice her lips and clitoris was and when I finally got my mouth on her, I thought I was in heaven. She literally had to beg me to stop because she had multiple orgasms and could not handle the sensitivity. Her clit was so large, she had to wear pads all the time, because of the amount of moisture she created down there, which I would love to clean up for her anytime. I love going down on a woman, which I know attributes a lot to my skills, but I really felt like a champ with this one. She was so sensitive, I was able to make her cum in just a few minutes, it was such a turn on. After all, a womans orgasm is my only goal when she enters my bed, and that's no BS. Men busting one is a given, but not so much when it comes to a female. I have read that there are lots of women out there that have quite a bit of trouble having an orgasm and still others that may never have one, which is really sad.
    As for the large labia, I think a woman's vagina is one of the most beautiful things in this world and the only thing that would disgust me, is hearing a woman wants to mutilate hers to try to make it more attractive for someone else. If you have true discomfort or severe psychological issues, then by all means, do what you must, otherwise, find someone that will love what you have, we are out there.

• I like them long, large, stretchy, protruding, and hanging. I think they are absolutely attractive.

• bigger the better! I love my wifes long beefy lips! the more they hang the better, there should be no friggen reason to cut off your beauty! it's all in yur head because I was like that with my foreskin too! now I love it, I love long labia! man its a sexy fetish! woo! stretch em lady's!

• I love large labia I love to kiss and suck on them. That's make the girl crazy

• I much prefer the larger ones. Tiny labia minora, while not uncommon, look too much like a little girl's vagina. Sometimes, if when perusing porn online, I see a vagina with no visible labia minora (what me an my friends refer to as "a simple slit") I get grossed out. Different guys enjoy different things. Some guys will prefer the "simple slit" look.Don't worry about what your guy thinks... Just be yourself and if he loves you, he'll appreciate you how you are. I've totally been in love with girls with a simple slit before. Don't let other people's opinions get in the way of you appreciating yourself exactly how you are.:)

• I really like a really small labia. There's just something about that nice clamshell that I really like.

• women has different labia minoras and clitoris! small or big, but from research and surveys being done, most women are not fully developed. the bigger the more its developed but still functions the same, now. there are men, that love it or hate it, and there are men, that really don't care for it, the men that love it, love to go down, the men that hate it, really don't like to go down, and the other half, really don't care, and not too sure. So younger men have are less knowledgeable about a women's size and assume myths about sizes and think, if its long or stretchy that she has been abused, and that's false, but someone that doesn't likes smaller sizes, really doesn't care to find out the truth versus the myth, so its really in the eye of the beholder, I forgot to add, men as they get older notice a beauty with women with larger labia minora! I'm 28, and I love it, and want to find my wife with one! its just better overall with the whole sexual experience. I know it, and I experience it from the others! there is more I want to say, but I stop here.

• I hate to break this to you but small labia are not under developed. That would be like saying that a small penis is not fully developed when that is far from true. Genetics plays a major part in how a person is going to look so it's quite rude as well as ignorant to say that women who are smaller are not fully developed.

• I'm not too concerned with it. My main focused is working on that area and giving her most pleasure possible.

What Girls Said 13

• It doesn't matter they wouldn't complain at that.

• Mine are small and don't hang low. But honestly, love what you have. I think thats crazy to have surgery to cut them short.

• I recently had a guy tell me my p**** looked like a little girls and it was a total turn off for him. I have practically no inner lips and fat puffy outer ones (no surgery all natural). Because of what he said I decided to look into it and I was disturbed to discover that most women are worried about their inner lips being too big and are thinking of surgery! What disturbed me every more was a it was obvious most guys feel like the guy that got turned off by my nonexistent lips. Now I'm very uncomfortable showing any guy and I used to be very confident nude. I would aslo like to clarify something that was frequently said. Big lips do not make you more sensitive or more likely to orgasm or whatever. I think it more depends on the girl because with my no lips I certainly have no problems and I can orgasm with clitoral vaginal and anal stimulation and have multiples.

i can imagine what you said ;) I call it innocent cute pussie.. I personally feel like u got it all my perfect Dream pussy. )) but i like to mention here that it should be waxed neat ummmh ;) mouth-watering flashbacks are coming to my way;)) smooth and slippery,, wow i'm lovin it...

• I have large labia and did not think much about it until a sexual partner told me when I was a teen. I was embarrassed and saw in most p*rn movies and mags they all seemed to be small and perfect looking. I have slept with a few guys who don't really care and others who say that they are beautiful.. Never the less I think each to there own you get sum who like, don't and those that don't give a sh*t. Well for me I love having sex and always have loved it. If they don't like me down there then they can go have a hard one.. hahahaha

• Ooh nice, I am also not interested with the small size. However, my girlfriend has small minora I had no altenative because I love her. Otherwise if possible I wish to stretch it.

• I myself Have as some people call it "Large Lips". I am sexually uncomfortable showing my partner my vagina. We have not yet proceeded oral sex because of this. I am very embarrassed of it and what he may say. I know he loves me and he tells me all the time he will love me no matter what it may look like, however I'm uncomfortable...Any tips?-LL

• First thing you should do is to not be too self conscious about it. its hard not to be I know but at least try to be ok with it. Never mention to a guy any flaws you might think you have...if you don't mention them, they won't even notice them or even care. no guy would reject you because you have "large lips"or so I think... everyone is different so I cannot talk for every guy out there but that's not the point. The point is you! if you make it a big deal, it would be a big deal, if not is all good.

• see, I have a long one and it comes out of my vagina. I am very self consiouse of it when I wear a bathingsuit, I'm affraid people will notice. & I'm also extremly consiouse of having sex. I'm affraif that when a guy sees my vagina they will think its absoulutly gross and will tell people or make fun of it. Some guys in my school call them "beef curtains". so I don't want people to say stuff about mine. I really wanna have seeexx butt...I NEED SOME HELLP!

• Ooh nice, I am not interested with the small size. However, my girlfriend has small minora I had no altenative because I love her. Otherwise if possible I wish to stretch it.

• omg. Well iI think the appearance of my vagina is gross. I have gotten told by an ex that my vagina is fat bbecause my labia minora is kind of long.. but after reason these comments, I see that most guys prefer the bigger!!

• Mine are large but I never knew until my boyfriend of 7 years one day told me I have a "flappy gross pussy". He has cheated on me and has now stopped touching me completely and even sleeps on the couch. I have been unable to locate a man in person who likes larger labia. I see posts like this on the internet but have never come across a man in real life who prefers large. If there are any real ones that are single out there... lol

• i have a very small clit and small inner labia, but my outer labia is very puffy. my husband finds it a total turn on. I have yoyo'd with my weight over the years but that has remained the same. sometimes I could just lay there and pretend to be asleep naked, and have found him directly above it gazing lustily at it,:) and he always likes to initial oral on me! yay! whatever your size is just be comfortable with yourself and confident and that is always super sexy to a man!

• I happen to have a very large labia minora and clitoris. I have never seen anyone else with large one. My mom said as a child they were large. I'm nervous. My fiance' and I are virgins and he isn't familiar with vulva's besides on movies. I think mine is ugly. I joke that if I were a man I would have a very large penis. In a normal state it is about 1 in. long; if stretched about 2 in. long and 1 in. wide. How can I help my fiance' to understand what to expect before our wedding night, without showing him mine?

• Don't mentioned it to him... don't make it a big deal or get self conscious about it! I tell you that he won't even pay attention or care unless you point it at him... guys only notice things or flaws (whatever you wanna call it) on women when we happen to bring it up to them... so my suggestion is don't mention it to him and he will not care at all... Also you have an advantage that he is a virgin too....

• Show Older

• 3d

The size you mention isn't what is considered as very large at all. Sounds your lips and vulva are a nice neat outie. Don't worry about your wedding night. Your husband will be so anxious about what you think about his cock he won't even notice your pussy lips.

• eh y do guys care so much I have a medium size one and my mbf says its great he sed he likes it tht way guys y do you care? gawd would you rather have a girl with small lips tht loves sex and is easy to turn on and orgasm and evrything or a girl with huuggee lips tht cnt do nething like tht. :p

• I think maybe some shallow guys care too much about how a girls p**** looks like. But to be honest, if you love someone, do you really care about how her p**** or his penis looks like?No, you don'tI have large labia, and I don't mind my boyfriend going down on me at all ! If I give him a bj, I of course would want a favor back ;)

• i have a very small sized labia minora and infact I love those long ones which hang out of the outer surrounding... I have tried lots of things to make it a bit longer... I tried to keep it pulled down also I told my boyfriend to suck it (which has helped a bit).. according to me it ones personal choice...thank you

• Ooh nice, I am also not interested with the small size. However, my girlfriend has small minora I had no altenative because I love her. Otherwise if possible I wish to stretch it. Please help me how to make it longer.

• For me I prefer large minora, but some are so stretched to me I am not interested much to that type but I am also not interested with the small size. However, my girlfriend has small minora I have no altenatve because I love her. Otherwise if possible I wish to stretch it. Please assist me on how to make it longer.

• I think no guy will ever care! they are just happy they can be that "close".

• I have small lips, my husband however says he is turned on by the large ones cause they're "beautiful like flowers"...who knows? anyways, cus of that I wish I had larger ones just so I could be the only one my husband desires! I also sometimes envy arab women cus he has a fetish with them, but since I'm hispanic I guess I can't ever "fix" myself in that department. o well.