Do your legs hurt after sex?

So pretty much every single time I have sex, the next day my thighs hurt a lot and I can barley walk and the pain lasts for days. It doesn't happen... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. If your legs are spread wide and/or pushed up against your chest for any extended length of time like that, it can be a little hard to walk later. Or if you've been on top for a while. So if that's the case, maybe try to vary your positions more? =]

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks for BA. =] Either way, I consider it a reminder of a good time, and a good workout, haha.

• Yes, dear Goddess, please be a little more careful with your precious bod. Just imagine how your thighs would feel if you finally found a guy who knew how to use his tongue properly and you kept 'em spread for a long, long time while he pleased you over and over again! mmmmmmmmm

• LOL.