Do your legs hurt after sex?

So pretty much every single time I have sex, the next day my thighs hurt a lot and I can barley walk and the pain lasts for days. It doesn't happen to any of my girl friends, so I'm just wondering if this happens to any other girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. If your legs are spread wide and/or pushed up against your chest for any extended length of time like that, it can be a little hard to walk later. Or if you've been on top for a while. So if that's the case, maybe try to vary your positions more? =]

• Report

Thanks for BA. =] Either way, I consider it a reminder of a good time, and a good workout, haha.

• Report

Yes, dear Goddess, please be a little more careful with your precious bod. Just imagine how your thighs would feel if you finally found a guy who knew how to use his tongue properly and you kept 'em spread for a long, long time while he pleased you over and over again! mmmmmmmmm

• Report

LOL.