My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time.

He had a condom on. But when he was done he pulled out and the condom didn't want to go. he promises me that it was on the whole time we were doing... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• "But when he was done he pulled out and the condom didn't want to go. "

what does that mean? He pulled out but the condom was still in you. the condom was glued to his dick? Please explain.

"I was a little scared because I wasnt sure if it was really on the whole time."

When you have sex for the first time, some boys will pound away to much ie loads of rapid thrusting. this doesn't work well for condoms and they can slit or just come off. If you think the condom was off. you need to take the emergency contraception pill. You have 5 days NOT 24 HOURS to take the pill. My girl firend and I use condoms for contraception, and about once a year it will split, or break and we have to use the emergency pill. its normal.

Also its kinda of difficult to tell if the condoms on, I still find it difficult and I've been using condoms for 15 years and have a more senstive uncircumsized penis. So I wouldn't believe your Boyfriend when he says it was on the whole time.

(Note: during sex you need to check the condom about every 5 mintues or so.)

"I told my mom that I had sex, she freaked "

im not suprised.

Do you think I have a less chance of getting prego?

If the condom was off or broken then you had unprotected sex.

after he pulled out, some fluid came from me?

If the condom broke that was his come and some of your vigina (love) juice. That would make a nasty stain. You were a virgin, so there could also be blood.

(Note: all women after unprtected sex, have the unpleasent experience of the come dribbling out of the vigina.)

• Well I took the pill already. the condom was still in me (*shudder*) and he checked alot...either that or he really just wanted a peek..

and does that "juice" only happen after unprotected sex?

• After an orgasim the penis, shrinks in size very quickly. so when you wear a condom, you have to get out, straight after you cum. If you cuddle for a while then yes when he pull out of you, there a good chance the condom would stayed in you.

• No its out! no worries