How to spot a whore or slut?

I want to have casual sex. I am physically attractive, but I don't know how to spot a slut. How do sluts dress? Where do they hang out? Can anyone... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress is useless, venue is useless. Body language and attitude are your most reliable indicators, but it's hard to describe because it's subtle and natural. (If it's showy and overt, she's an attention whore--a very different animal, nothing you want.)

Make friends with the most sexual woman you can find. You DO NOT want to date her. This is important, because you *want* to be in the Friend Zone. You want to become invisible, and observe.

Watch how she interacts. Be discreet; you don't want to affect the interaction. Note *everything*: Body language, voice, attitude. Watch especially how she flirts, and if you picked the right girl, she'll flirt a lot, and unconsciously. Watch the responses she gets, and how she plays them.

If you're any good, you'll be able to pick one of her friends and repeat the process. Do this enough times, you'll be able to spot them in the wild, and you'll start seeing them everywhere.