Embarrassed...Big boobs, itty bitty nipples? help!

Ok, really embarrassing question. I have been blessed with rather large boobs (D’s) but my nipples are teeny tiny! I’m very fair-skinned, so the aureole is a light pink and about 2 ½ in. in diameter. But the actual nipple is only about a quarter of an inch in diameter and sticks out only that far as well.

Is that normal?

Would a guy find teeny nipples on big breasts unattractive?

Is there anything I can do to increase their size?

Will they get any larger as I get older (I’m only 16)?

I am confident with my body other than that, but I’m worried that when in the heat of the moment, he will see them in all their glory and be really disappointed! I am not sexually active yet, but I would like to know for future reference. Thank you so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope you don't spend a lot of time thinking of this. It's not important.

Maybe some guys are picky, but I take my breasts as they come.

• I don't think about it a lot, I was just wondering about it. As I said, I'm not sexually active so it isn't a huge deal at this point. thank you though!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• That doesn't sound unattractive to me. Do your nips pop out when aroused?

• Thanks. Yes they do, but as I said, they're small! :-/

• Thats actually a turn on to me...

If there is mostly nipple and aureole (Pancakes)

major turn off

• And that's bad? Personally I don't like big nipples, on any breast size.

(No offense if anyone has them, they just don't do it for me)

You actually sound really hot, fair skin and light pink nipples are a quite kinky ;)

Are they normal? I don't know, does it matter? Unique is good.

I'm a guy, and would I find it attractive? I've already told you. In fact I think it's a bonus.

Can you increase their size? Probably... But I say don't, I'm the same age as you, yet to become sexually active (which is really frustrating) so I know how it feels. You don't know what kind of reaction to expect when you first have sex since you haven't been able to test things out, so you're worried you'll be inadequate. Forget all of that and wait and see. It's quite silly to think about making them bigger before you even know if there's a reason to.

And will they get larger? It's been about a year since you asked, so you tell me.

• hahahaahah.you're overreacting and overanalyzing. Natural is always better no matter what and nipple size doesn't mean shit. Your boobs are big, be proud. Guys don't care about nipple size as long as their not huge pepperoni nipples.

My main concern is you probably have back problems.that sucks.

• Thanks. No back problems yet! I make sure to wear propper-fitting bras so that's probably part of the reason why. Only time they hurt is maybe a LITTLE during my period. But that's it.

• Well that's goo d to hear!

• that is what I like the most.Sooooo... Sexy... I always wanted to ask what Ethnic group has small nipples so I can meet a girl like this... What's yours?

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you have anything to worry about. As you mature so will the nipples, not that there is anything wrong with what you already have.

Only thing that bothers me about you is your comment: worried about what someone else will think! We are all unique in our own way and we all have something about us that we worry somebody else won't like. This is a lot of worry for nothing, because anyone that special to us sees more with the heart than with the eyes and what they see with the eyes doesn't mean squat in the end! Just remember that and don't worry.

• that's how mine are and I love them and so had every guy that met them.