• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend doesn't want sex, hardly ever, has he gone off me?

We've been together nearly three years and we're still really young. I'm 21 and he's 22. He's not been very interest in sex for a while, I give him blow jobs loads, but I don't get any attention sexually. At first I just convinced myself he'd gone off sex but I saw he's been looking at sites with big boobs or whatever. I have small boobs and I feel like he's really not into me anymore. I know he loves me to bits but has he gone off me sexually? I don't understand why if he has, I always get male attention when I'm out with my girls friends. I'm at uni so see him a couple days a week, I'm always crazy for it when we see each-other but him, not so much.I ask him about it but he says its nothing and I'm being silly but I know I'm not and its really getting me down. What do you think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You said one thing in your second sentence that is the answer you're looking for. "I give him blow jobs loads, but I don't get any attention sexually." So has this been a one-way street as far as sexual activity in your relationship? Girls needs to realize that giving head to a guy is just getting off and being sexually satisfied until the next time no matter what any guys say on here. It doesn't make him love his girlfriend any more. In fact, it gets in the way of a truly loving relationship, if that's what you had. So many girls think by doing that it pleases their guys and that's what they wanna do. please their guys. But that can get to be a habit of expecting their girls to do this and it has absolutely nothing to do enhancing the relationship. When a guy loves a girl, her boob size and other things like that about her has nothing to do with his starting to not think she's beautiful anymore because he saw all that when he started going with her and however she there was just the way he liked it. The porn thing has to do with when a relationship is a big sexual one or where sex has had such an important role, the sex will start to get boring after awhile because no one is the perfect sexual partner so the grass starts looking better & better on the other side of the fence. That sounds to me to be what might have happened to your boyfriend. If he truly loved you like you insinuated, he wouldn't have lost interest in you sexually without talking with you about it awhile back. When you see couples that have celebrated their 25th or 50th wedding anniversaries, they probably still thought the other one looked sexy in their own ways. That's because they have always been in love with each other and have not let anything interfere or get in the way with that nor let sex become to important. Of course he'd say nothing was wrong because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. However, don't be surprised that suddenly he'll talk with you but it'll be too late.

What Guys Said 5

• babe lose this dude...if he's selfish by only letting you give HIM a blow job but not letting you have sex with him and filling YOUR needs then he's being a looser...

• Seems like there's a loss of attraction, unless you can rebuild that attraction.nothing really matters anymore, might as well move on..

• I suggest you dump him and date me...trust me I love to use my tongue. I would give you more than enough attention sexually.

• hes probably turning gay. Talk to him about it ask if he has been hanging out at the gay club. Ask if he has been getting boners looking at guys cause thtats how my friends turned out .

• It's time to break it off with him. Obviously he doesn't care about you like he used to. You're in a dead end relationshp. And you're just wasting your time and his time.

What Girls Said 5

• yeah I went out with my ex for 5 years and it was always me initiating things at one point I waited for 6 months to see if he would miss sex but he didn't, so I confronted him and told him that I have needs too, he was also looking at web sites I got so frustrated I had to call it off for the sake of my sanity was going mad thinking he didn't like me couldn't take it no more.I'm sorry babes but he is being completely selfish and relationships have to work both ways. Move on you are still young. Best of luck.

• It could be that he's getting off some where else? Maybe with another girl or maybe from porn? It is odd for a guy to say no to sex.Don't always think of the bad though, it could be that he just wants to go back to the emotional part of the relationship and he doesn't want all of it to be about sex.

• I had the EXACT same problem, my boyfriend and I are very open and I confronted him about it and he admitted to being a p*rn addict. Research 'porn addiction' and you'll recognize quite a few symptoms. Ask him about it but definitely DO NOT stay with him. It's an addiction like heroin and is very hard to overcome.It is not your fault, has nothing to do with how you look, it's much deeper than that and is completely HIS problem, not yours!Good luck.

• From the sounds of it he could have found someone else. I know that's definitly NOT what you want to hear but it could be a possibility. If that's not the case then just try different things for example. I've been with my current boyfriend for nearly 6years and we are also pretty young. I'm 22 and he's 21. I kinda went through the same situation a year 1/2 ago. when I felt he wasnt into me sexually anymore. I took a friends advice and took him to the adult store. we bought porn movies. toys such as a vibrator, ring for his. D*** . don't get me wrong we weren't freaks, we were just normal and always did it the traditional or doggy style. so when he saw I had another side to me he went crazy. he couldn't believe I took him to that store. he almost acted like a kid when they go to toys are us.lol.ever since then never had that problem. I think as long as your OPEN MINDED then things can change.Well good luck.to you.

• It's time to move on. My ex was like this too. I always had to initiate sex and felt like he wasn't into it. Even when we hadn't seen each other for a while, he still never made a move. If he doesn't care that it bothers you, then that's a sure sign right there that you're headed in the wrong direction. Don't make the mistake I did and stick around for so long and then end up really unhappy.