My boyfriend doesn't want sex, hardly ever, has he gone off me?

We've been together nearly three years and we're still really young. I'm 21 and he's 22. He's not been very interest in sex for a while, I give him... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You said one thing in your second sentence that is the answer you're looking for. "I give him blow jobs loads, but I don't get any attention sexually."

So has this been a one-way street as far as sexual activity in your relationship? Girls needs to realize that giving head to a guy is just getting off and being sexually satisfied until the next time no matter what any guys say on here. It doesn't make him love his girlfriend any more. In fact, it gets in the way of a truly loving relationship, if that's what you had. So many girls think by doing that it pleases their guys and that's what they wanna do. please their guys. But that can get to be a habit of expecting their girls to do this and it has absolutely nothing to do enhancing the relationship. When a guy loves a girl, her boob size and other things like that about her has nothing to do with his starting to not think she's beautiful anymore because he saw all that when he started going with her and however she there was just the way he liked it. The porn thing has to do with when a relationship is a big sexual one or where sex has had such an important role, the sex will start to get boring after awhile because no one is the perfect sexual partner so the grass starts looking better & better on the other side of the fence. That sounds to me to be what might have happened to your boyfriend. If he truly loved you like you insinuated, he wouldn't have lost interest in you sexually without talking with you about it awhile back. When you see couples that have celebrated their 25th or 50th wedding anniversaries, they probably still thought the other one looked sexy in their own ways. That's because they have always been in love with each other and have not let anything interfere or get in the way with that nor let sex become to important. Of course he'd say nothing was wrong because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. However, don't be surprised that suddenly he'll talk with you but it'll be too late.