Do women like giving handjobs?

Ladies if your man wanted you to give him a handjob. Would you do it. If so would you use a lubricant and would you enjoy doing it. Would the fact of you jacking him off until he cums arouse you. Just asking

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Probably not to the point of ejaculation (I don't like touching it for some reason) but yea I enjoy doing it . . . It's like holding a prized possession or something . . .

What Girls Said 4

• I enjoy giving handjobs. Never tried it with lube though. I just love watching his face lol.

• you kidding me? I love love lovee giving my guy handjobs. I love watching him cum, for some reason that's a huge turnon for me. weve never really used lube before, usually his precum is enough.

• Yeah, I do it all the time. Mostly because if I don't I'm stuck with a moody boyfriend, lol! But that's okay, he's a teenage guy, I can understand ;)I just LOVE the noises he makes.

• of course its fun :)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!