Do you like the sounds women make while having sex?

Do you like it when a girl moans softly or squeals when you are in really deep? Do you like it when she says your name? How bout if she plays with... Show More

Also why is it a turn on to come on a girl's face?
and why do guys like eye contact when receiving head?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything you mention is cool. I like sounds, specially when these are encouraging ones telling me I'm doing it right! It makes me want to come faster myself (but am disciplined!) Name is fine too... Dirty talk would be better.

Playing with the testicles is another turn on. Better still, aim for the scrotum, and the area between the testicles and the anus -- very sensitive for a male.

Dumming on a girl's face is part of a male domination fantasy, I guess. But while I would like to fantasize about it, I wouldn't do it myself as my partner dislikes it.

Eye contact? My guess is that it helps build an emotional connect, you feel something very personal, or that too is part of the wider domination theme... Or maybe we just want to convince ourselves (as males) that the woman is enjoying it and/or doing it willingly :-) LOL.