Do guys like when girls cry during sex?

not sobbing lol , but like tears rolling down her face while she's moaning, or having tears in her eyes..is that a turn on or turnoff?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a good thing because it means she is having an amazing time, just make sure he knows the reasons so he doesn't think you are crying because you are upset.

What Guys Said 18

• Generally, it is a turn-off because the guy is going to worry that something is wrong, either she's in physical pain or emotional pain (the latter usually being worse). But in the right context, where the girl is either feeling hyper-emotional (in a good way) or is physically overwhelmed with pleasure, then it isn't a problem, because we understand where the tears came from.

• Turn off. Major major turn off.

• I'd be pretty worried unless shed explained this might happen and was not a bad thing.

• I'd figure I was boring her or something.

• I would assume something was very very wrong. Definitely not a turn-on.

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 7

• I have cried during sex because I was so overwhelmed with love and joy, my bf asks if I'm ok and I just nod my head and pull him closer to me. The intimacy can be really overwhelming at times because I love him so much, its very intense for me I guess because we don't get to make love as often as we'd like.

• What the f*** ..

• One time right after sex when we were going to bed, I looked at my phone and my best friend had sent me text saying he's going to really miss me when he moves. I started crying and I felt so bad for the guy. I'm sure it was so awkward. I don't think crying is every a good thing during sex.

• hmm... I would think she's in some kind of pain :/

• My bf told me he likes it when I cry from the pain he causes me during sex or when we're having sex and I don't want it and it hurts my feelings so I cry. I want to know why he likes it because this makes me feel really bad and unloved that he is enjoying causing me misery during sex so much that when it's to the point of me crying it turns him on even more. Why does he like it?

More from Girls
2