Do guys like when girls cry during sex?

not sobbing lol , but like tears rolling down her face while she's moaning, or having tears in her eyes..is that a turn on or turnoff?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is a good thing because it means she is having an amazing time, just make sure he knows the reasons so he doesn't think you are crying because you are upset.

What Guys Said 16

• wow I guess I'm a weirdo but it will turn me on...mainly because I would think they are tears of joy and pleasure rather than pain, especially if she's into it and moaning, or whatever. first, I would ask if she's okay, and if she smiles and nods then I would keep going. it would probably make me shed tears too, and would want me to just hold and embrace her...i would wipe the tears from her eyes and look into them whispering to her softly and gently. then afterward we will talk about why there were tears.

• Turn off. Major major turn off.

• not gonna lie that would freak me out a bit.

• Generally, it is a turn-off because the guy is going to worry that something is wrong, either she's in physical pain or emotional pain (the latter usually being worse). But in the right context, where the girl is either feeling hyper-emotional (in a good way) or is physically overwhelmed with pleasure, then it isn't a problem, because we understand where the tears came from.

• I'd be pretty worried unless shed explained this might happen and was not a bad thing.

• Not that it would turn me off but it would distract and confuse me.

• No crying please.

• I would like it lol. I would take it as a sign I was performing well

• It would worry me, make me stop until I found out why?...

• Absolutely no. that would make make me want to stop and think I was hurting her or something dont.. and if the guy likes it he is likely a sociopath

• I don't really like it much when a girl cries when she's happy; I often think of crying as a negative emotion as it sends the wrong signals. During sex it would be awkward. If I saw her crying I'd probably stop right away for fear I'm doing something to inflict pain. So no, it isn't a turn on.

• I've heard about this happening to some girls. Does this happen to you?

• as long as she wasn't hurt or in any physical pain, and things were totally fine with her, she was maybe just emotional, then I'd probably think of it as more of a beautiful moment more than anything. communicate why you are crying. if it's just emotional and out of love, then that's awesome. but that's just me, I'm a hopeless romantic type.

• I would assume something was very very wrong. Definitely not a turn-on.

• I'd figure I was boring her or something.

• That would be weird. I would think something is wrong.

What Girls Said 5

• 36d

My bf told me he likes it when I cry from the pain he causes me during sex or when we're having sex and I don't want it and it hurts my feelings so I cry. I want to know why he likes it because this makes me feel really bad and unloved that he is enjoying causing me misery during sex so much that when it's to the point of me crying it turns him on even more. Why does he like it?

• I cried a bit once and my boyfriend freaked because he thought I was in pain. I wasn't but I guess I was just really into it? I don't know. So I'm going to say it's a turn-off.

• One time right after sex when we were going to bed, I looked at my phone and my best friend had sent me text saying he's going to really miss me when he moves. I started crying and I felt so bad for the guy. I'm sure it was so awkward. I don't think crying is every a good thing during sex.

• hmm... I would think she's in some kind of pain :/

• What the f*** ..