• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, Have you ever flashed your boobs for others to see?

Have you ever flashed your boobs or any private parts for other people to see? At a party, in a pool, or anywhere you may have done so. Tell us about it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• when I was 16 I was skipping class and was walking up main street, when 2 hot guys from my school kept staring as they were driving by so I flashed them my boobs, and and the driver nearly hit a parked car it was so funny

• Is that the one and only time you did it? Did you know the two guys?

• Show Older
    • Well My Friend You got the 4th Up Arrow from me...<3

• well thank you

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty much have flashed all of me at one time or another! Been skinny dipping in mixed company many times, have visited nude beaches and nude camp grounds. Have not only been naked at parties, several times had sex with others sort of watching.At work I have given many of my customers a look at me!

• we went for a 'topless run' when I was drunk one night and my friend thought it would be funny to undo my bra, although it was dark so only her and the guy nearest actually saw. I don't think I have apart from that..

• your 16 .. you were drunk?

• yes lol online and in real lifei sometimes pull up my top but with a bra on but most of my mates have seen my boobs from when they've dared me on cam or when my annoying ex use to randomly pull down my bra and top to show his mates -_-

• Sounds like your ex was a jerk for doing that .Why would he want his friends to see your boobs?

• Show Older
    • yeah he is a jerk

• yup I know hence why I dumped him

• I have plenty of times usually while I'm on vaction though or out at night! Just depends! oh yeah I once went skinny dipping in a publice pool (on a dare) and then I had to run to my car naked once I got kicked out and my friends took my bikini! On another trip my top came off while swimming late night in the hotel pool but it was only a few friends around

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!