Do white women have the biggest breasts on average?

I've noticed that white women have bigger breasts that other girls. Do you think that's true or am I generalizing?

Most Helpful Girl

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 10

• I think that somewhat like the penis question we hear so often, boob size doesn't have a lot to do with race. I think you are generalizing

• I think every races have women with big breats.Its depends on the genetic.

• I don't think any race has bigger/smaller..

• Well...I'm white and have small breasts...not flat chested...but an "A" cup. So does all of the women in my family. It sucks!

• you're definitely generalizing.

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 8

• Generalizing.

• My experience or from what I see, its a toss up between white and Black . Blacks are famous for their asses, but some have a decent size pair of breasts. Even some whites have a better ass then blacks, so it can go either way.

• I don't know man most white women I have seen or even most of my white friends tend to have smaller to medium breasts. You must be only looking at white women and focus more on the ones that do have big breasts and block out the rest.

• Well, I've noticed that in certain European countries, their bodies are definitely more "Apple" shaped, meaning they have a wider bust and thinner waist. Many Scandinavian women, for example, are Apple shaped and have bigger breasts. Of course, that's just another generalization.

• Not really, it depends on the woman, not necessarily the race.

More from Guys
3