Girls embarrassing masturbation stories?

My mom caught me using a banana the other omg I wanted to die lol any other funny stories?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A what? O_O, well I guess that's better then a cucumber. I don't have many masturbation stories, I guess one time I was watching something , I can't remember if it was p*rn or not, but it was some sort of random sex scene. So I was on Skype and she said would be right back. She didn't return for 20 min so I thought I would turn off my webcam and have a little "fun" . I heard her come back and she asked me what was that sound? I don't moan, so I realized that she could hear the sound of me and the baby oil/lube. So I'm a terrible lier and she said its okay, and said to carry on and talked normally. OF course she was giggling and laughing here and there but kept talking normally, but I felt a little ashamed. =(

What Guys Said 6

• Check out a safe non-porn website called: Literotica. It has millions of stories. Scroll down, click on "Stories & Pics", then choose "Toys and Masturbation" as the category.

• Wow. That must have been embarrassing.

• lolol that's f***in hilarious! i wish I could have seen that man, dam.not for sexual purposes tho haha

• I was caught shoving a banana in me too, but it was more awkward for me

• um, why were you shoving a banana in your ass

• why not?

• I didn't know a banana can be used for other purposes

• When I masturbate I use a pair of boxers to come on because I hated that pair of boxers lol but any way I hide it in a bag that's in the top of my closet and my mom cleaned my room and found it and left it on my bedi was so embarrassed

• It was come covered on both sides lol

What Girls Said 8

• When I was a SUPER young girl, me & my girl friend where doing a form of masterbation (too insane & graphic to tell due to our age) & my Mom walked up on us. Nothing was said by either, but it was mortifying borderlining on traumatic. Years & years later I'm an adult & accidentally walk in on my Mom using a body massager for illicit purposes under her sheets & she just turned it off & froze. It was priceless redemption. :) LOL

• I've never been caught in the act luckily, but a few months ago my mum found my vibrator. I hide it in my pillow slip, sneaky thing that I am lol, and I was away for a couple of weeks, came back and found she'd gone through my room and cleaned it and changed my bedding. I had to awkwardly go up to her and be like 'Soooo, you didn't happen to come across anything when you were cleaning my room did you?' and she just started laughing at me. I could have died. Needless to say, I've found a better hiding spot for little Alfie :)

• i was never caught in the act but one weekend while I was away with freinds my parents were going through my room looking for something I asked them to bring to me and I had totaly forgot I had a vib in my nightstand wich is were the thing was any way my dad saw and he took it out and had it sitting on the kitchen table when I got home

• WOW. that is unfortunate... I think I would have to move far, far away if that every happened to me. The only time my mom ever walked in on me was when I was around 12 or 13 & I was basically just exploring with my hand, but she still made me feel like I was being bad & said if she ever caught me doing that again I would be in so much trouble & that I had a problem...which I think nowadays is so wrong for a mother to say. it's natural and I was curious.

• Let me guess, she's catholic?

• no, ha. just controlling.

• Hahah caught having sex when I was 15 in a tent at a festival by my DAD yeah D: mortifying.

• My roommate caught me once while watching p*rn. I was mortified

• I read about a woman who used a lobster's tail... she died eventually. :/

• Urban legend, and false.

• No ima nija