Girls embarrassing masturbation stories?

My mom caught me using a banana the other omg I wanted to die lol any other funny stories?

Most Helpful Opinion

• A what? O_O, well I guess that's better then a cucumber. I don't have many masturbation stories, I guess one time I was watching something , I can't remember if it was p*rn or not, but it was some sort of random sex scene. So I was on Skype and she said would be right back. She didn't return for 20 min so I thought I would turn off my webcam and have a little "fun" . I heard her come back and she asked me what was that sound? I don't moan, so I realized that she could hear the sound of me and the baby oil/lube. So I'm a terrible lier and she said its okay, and said to carry on and talked normally. OF course she was giggling and laughing here and there but kept talking normally, but I felt a little ashamed. =(