How many girls have asked their men to lick their feet?

cuz I'm not really into it but apparently my girlfriend is and she asked me and says that she REALLY likes it I doubt she's the only girl like this... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• yeam ummmm... I have never heard of that . too me that sounds kind of discusting and werid. I wouldn't ask my boyfriend to lick my feet or any other person that just sounds weird to me I don't get the point. it would pleasure. ... good luck with your girlfriend. my advice like her feet and see how she reacts and if your not feeling it when she does really good at something like she accomplishes something that your proud of her for like her feet but don't let it be a regular thing so she knows that its special when you put away your disgust and ... well like her feet...?

• youve never heard of a foot fetish? lol I've never dated a girl that's liked this but I know there are girls who like it I wasn't like outrageously surprised haa

• Time to open your eyes & ears...