What should I say to make my boyfriend horny through text messaging?

ok guys, so my boyfriend gets horny easily,and I want to try making him horny through texting. But I don't know what should I say to him, or how to make him over texting.

so any idea guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to have a vivid imagination and be very descriptive. Tell him what you going to do to him and trust me, guys will go crazy when they hear their girls describe what she is wearing and what she wants to do to him.

• Haha can you describe how I want to do to him?

i mean I know some of them, but I want more sugggestions from people

;D

• Basically you're just saying what youd do to him if you were having sex...just describe it

it really doesn't take that much to get a guy his age going, all he has to do is think of you in a naughty way, and yeah you know the rest

What Guys Said 4

• You just hopped out of the shower

• Does that really work? I've been reading other answers to questions just like this.They say the same thing,what goes on in ya minds?heehee

• You don't want to know, I'm serious =)

• Seriously girls want to know what guys think

• Its not hard to make a guy horny

you jus need to have a dirty imagination and be descriptive.

go step by step on what you would really do.

lol good luck

• talk about ur puss.y

• just tell him that you are horny.and it will all just come from there haha

• I would love to say that to my bofriend but I'm scared he will be like ( weird o.0? ) I would feel so stupid if he didn't say anything back. maybe I should text that to him

• If he thinks its weird just be like "opps sorry my firends got hold of my phone" lol

What Girls Said 8

• Tell him you want to take his (anything) and put it (anywhere) and suck (anything). Haha pretty much. Or describe some sexy new undies you bought for him. Happy Sexting!

• Tell him your touching yourself, thinking about him

• "What are you thinking about doing tonight? I'm thinking about doing you."

• Just start a normal convo, and ask what he is doing and he should ask you the same. And then tell him you just had a shower and you are sitting here naked, and add some stuff inbetween like I'm so hot and horney ect... it should get him

• just invite him over

More from Girls
3