What does it mean if my girlfriend has white stuff in her vagina before we've even had sex?

So I had sex with my girlfriend twice already and everything was normal I guess but today we started doing it again and white stuff was inside of her and dripping out on my penis and it looked like a guy already came in her even though she says no guy has 'cause she uses condoms but I saw the white stuff so is she lying? Did she have sex with another guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's discharge, dude. The color and texture of discharge is related to our cycles. Sometimes it's clear, other times it's white and milky looking. It's how our vaginas clean themselves. It also contributes to what our natural lubrication looks like when we get 'wet'. Sometimes it's more clear and other times it's more of a white color. If it's not chunky in texture or weird-smelling [in which case she probably has a yeast infection], you have nothing to worry about.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's most likely discharge man.. don't worry about it or make her feel uncomfortable! Just accept it.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 13

• it's discharge/lubrication. and there would be no way should would have come in there dripping out, lol unless she literally just f***ed another guy, when you pee it comes out.

• Like everyone else has said, the vagina produces discharge. Normal discharge is clear or white and is produced because the vagina is self-lubricating and self-cleaning.

• @.white stuff was inside of her and dripping out on my penis and it looked like a guy already came in her even though she says...no guy has 'cause she uses condoms

you mean she had sex with an other guy before you, but was wearing a condom?

cum does not stay in for days are months you realize that right? where was she right before you guys f***ed?

• She said she was at work before we started hanging out. Most of the girls say it's normal so I don't think I need to worry anymore. I've just never seen that before.

• As other girls have said, it's probably discharge. I get a little bit of creamy-looking white stuff when I'm really horny, while I'm being fingered, and during sex. Some girls get it when there's nothing sex-related going on, it's just natural (unless it's itchy :P).

• It can be discharge.

• I'm so lost lol. So is discharge from a girl good or bad? I mean from a guy's view I'm thinking good but is a girl thinking it's a bad thing?

• discharge is normal lol

• well sometimes discharge can be a sign that somethings wrong.. Different discharge means different things.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 5

• she probably f***ed some guy 10 min before you got there, enjoy your sloppy seconds

• I would hope she didn't get creampied by another guy JUST before having sex with you! Unless you guys were at some crazy orgy where everyone is f***ing everyone, I'm pretty sure it was just discharge.

• Well my girl came home right after work and took a shower I had planned to eat her out and I noticed white stuff and it was chunky and a little weird smell to it so do I have something to worry about and is she cheating?

• your girl got creampie'd, bro! DAMN