What does it mean if my girlfriend has white stuff in her vagina before we've even had sex?

So I had sex with my girlfriend twice already and everything was normal I guess but today we started doing it again and white stuff was inside of her and dripping out on my penis and it looked like a guy already came in her even though she says no guy has 'cause she uses condoms but I saw the white stuff so is she lying? Did she have sex with another guy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you have to ask this question, you shouldn't be having sex

• Best answer.

• To the answerer, you are wrong and being crazy mean.

• I'm serious. That's like me asking why his penis gets hard while we're having sex, or why white stuff comes out of his penis after sex. If you don't know this answer, you shouldn't be having sex.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 12

• wait, what does strange guys having sex with her but wearing a condom have to do with this? Why did she even say that, its sounds like an admission unless you worded it wrong

• It's just discharge...no need to worry

• It's discharge, dude. The color and texture of discharge is related to our cycles. Sometimes it's clear, other times it's white and milky looking. It's how our vaginas clean themselves. It also contributes to what our natural lubrication looks like when we get 'wet'. Sometimes it's more clear and other times it's more of a white color. If it's not chunky in texture or weird-smelling [in which case she probably has a yeast infection], you have nothing to worry about.

• it's discharge/lubrication. and there would be no way should would have come in there dripping out, lol unless she literally just f***ed another guy, when you pee it comes out.

• @.white stuff was inside of her and dripping out on my penis and it looked like a guy already came in her even though she says...no guy has 'cause she uses condoms

you mean she had sex with an other guy before you, but was wearing a condom?

cum does not stay in for days are months you realize that right? where was she right before you guys f***ed?

• She said she was at work before we started hanging out. Most of the girls say it's normal so I don't think I need to worry anymore. I've just never seen that before.

• lol ha ha its a discharge it's naturally normal, she maybe really horny and in to you :D

• As other girls have said, it's probably discharge. I get a little bit of creamy-looking white stuff when I'm really horny, while I'm being fingered, and during sex. Some girls get it when there's nothing sex-related going on, it's just natural (unless it's itchy :P).

• Like everyone else has said, the vagina produces discharge. Normal discharge is clear or white and is produced because the vagina is self-lubricating and self-cleaning.

• This

• its most likely discharge...

• Lol she already came.

• All women have vaginal discharge. It's how the vagina cleans itself. It can be clear or cloudy depending on her cycle. If it's really white & clumpy like cottage cheese it's probably a yeast infection.

• It can be discharge.

• well sometimes discharge can be a sign that somethings wrong.. Different discharge means different things.

• discharge is normal lol

• It's something the vagina does naturally, a lot of times when a girl is ovulating or about to get her period white discharge comes out, different discharge comes out at different times.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 4

• your girl got creampie'd, bro! DAMN

• lmfao.

• yeah, discharge...a DUDE's discharge!

ZING!

• It's most likely discharge man.. don't worry about it or make her feel uncomfortable! Just accept it.

• I would hope she didn't get creampied by another guy JUST before having sex with you! Unless you guys were at some crazy orgy where everyone is f***ing everyone, I'm pretty sure it was just discharge.

• she probably f***ed some guy 10 min before you got there, enjoy your sloppy seconds