What's in your panty drawer?

OK, this is going to be like MTV's Cribs, except you're going to take us on a tour of your panty drawer :)) Share your favorite panties, tell us... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, this is a fun an unique question! I wouldn't say that I have any special panties -- I don't even remember the ones I was wearing when I lost my virginity. I have some favorites and some that I don't care for. Some of my favorite are 2 thongs -- they are black and pink lace. I just recently got them while Christmas shopping and I love them! I'd say I have an equal balance of half thongs and half boy shorts. I have about 4 or 5 pairs of bikini style panties and 4 or 5 g-strings as well. I'm an underwear fanatic. Some girls go crazy of purses and some over shoes, but I'm definitely underwear -- bras included :)

Along with panties I also have some small packets of lube that me and my best girl friend bought when we visited the sex shop last time I was in my hometown. My boyfriend and I have gotten into most of them, but I believe there are still 2 or 3 in there. While we were at the sex shop we also bought little pacifier like things with penises instead of a nipple for a baby. They were only about a buck and we bought them for fun! I have a few condoms for protection even though I'm on the pill. I have 2 books -- 1 is a sex games book and 1 is his and hers relationship books. They're interesting reads. I have a set of love dice. And to round it out, I have small little ziplock backs full of folded pieces of paper with kinky little dares on them that me and my boyfriend like to play around with.