• Ask
  • myTake

What's in your panty drawer?

OK, this is going to be like MTV's Cribs, except you're going to take us on a tour of your panty drawer :)) Share your favorite panties, tell us... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh, this is a fun an unique question! I wouldn't say that I have any special panties -- I don't even remember the ones I was wearing when I lost my virginity. I have some favorites and some that I don't care for. Some of my favorite are 2 thongs -- they are black and pink lace. I just recently got them while Christmas shopping and I love them! I'd say I have an equal balance of half thongs and half boy shorts. I have about 4 or 5 pairs of bikini style panties and 4 or 5 g-strings as well. I'm an underwear fanatic. Some girls go crazy of purses and some over shoes, but I'm definitely underwear -- bras included :)Along with panties I also have some small packets of lube that me and my best girl friend bought when we visited the sex shop last time I was in my hometown. My boyfriend and I have gotten into most of them, but I believe there are still 2 or 3 in there. While we were at the sex shop we also bought little pacifier like things with penises instead of a nipple for a baby. They were only about a buck and we bought them for fun! I have a few condoms for protection even though I'm on the pill. I have 2 books -- 1 is a sex games book and 1 is his and hers relationship books. They're interesting reads. I have a set of love dice. And to round it out, I have small little ziplock backs full of folded pieces of paper with kinky little dares on them that me and my boyfriend like to play around with.

What Girls Said 8

• Meh, it's just panties. When I was younger I would remember which panties I was wearing when something happened, but I don't remember that at all anymore. My brain got filled up with other stuff, I guess. I have a general sense of which colors my boyfriend likes and other than that all I'm seeing there is clothing.

• My panty drawer can barely contain the amount and different types that I have, haha. I have a lot of the standard bikini style underwear and boyshorts, because I find them the most comfortable. There are the special few that I have for special occassions though, hehe. I've got a few g strings/ thongs and cheekies. Most of which are hot pink, black, and red, since I think I look best in those colors. I really like lacey/sheer underwear. But I also have a few with penguins and little polka-dots since I find them rather cute, haha.

• I love to go comando! No underpants during the day for me thanks! All bare :) I have about ten thongs that I wear only when my monthly visitor is here. Also in my panty drawer are like 20 pairs of boy shorts because that is all I wear around the house. I have just about every color. My favorite ones are the ones from PINK. They are mostly striped or plaid or checkered. I also have an erotic novel, a toy, some really yummy flavored motion lotion, and a few bottles of "good head"

• black boyshorts, lacey lingerie, a garter belt and a few corset things.

• hmmn I still live in my rents house so I don't keep anything relating to boys around before my mom goes through stuff and busts my ass.everything revolving around guys like pics and stuff is on my computer with a password so no one can find out.my panties I love fruity colors and pink, so I have a lot of that.it depends on how I feel that day to wear a nice one, sometimes I like lace, and then other days I go simple and wear hanes cotton bikini underwear.

• y in the world would you ever wanna know? if a girl asked you wats in ur underwear drawer, not to mention a RANDOM girl, why the hell would you tell them? y do you wanna know?

• You have a sick little mind

• I think you're answer is funny :) It made me laugh.

• Then I do too, I thought it was a great question!

• I bet a pervert wanted asked this questionno doubt about it

What Guys Said 1

• My panty drawer has over 70 pairs I have bikini, high leg briefs , hip huggers , ruched back hip huggers , thongs , Lacey panties , string bikinis , I love wearing panties as a guy more men should try it