What's in your panty drawer?

OK, this is going to be like MTV's Cribs, except you're going to take us on a tour of your panty drawer :))

Share your favorite panties, tell us about ones that have a story, and don't forget the ones that have made the ultimate sacrifice and now serve as period panties.

And if you're hiding things like toys and love letters in your panty drawer, the world wants to know!

Let the Panty Drawer Tour begin!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, this is a fun an unique question! I wouldn't say that I have any special panties -- I don't even remember the ones I was wearing when I lost my virginity. I have some favorites and some that I don't care for. Some of my favorite are 2 thongs -- they are black and pink lace. I just recently got them while Christmas shopping and I love them! I'd say I have an equal balance of half thongs and half boy shorts. I have about 4 or 5 pairs of bikini style panties and 4 or 5 g-strings as well. I'm an underwear fanatic. Some girls go crazy of purses and some over shoes, but I'm definitely underwear -- bras included :)

Along with panties I also have some small packets of lube that me and my best girl friend bought when we visited the sex shop last time I was in my hometown. My boyfriend and I have gotten into most of them, but I believe there are still 2 or 3 in there. While we were at the sex shop we also bought little pacifier like things with penises instead of a nipple for a baby. They were only about a buck and we bought them for fun! I have a few condoms for protection even though I'm on the pill. I have 2 books -- 1 is a sex games book and 1 is his and hers relationship books. They're interesting reads. I have a set of love dice. And to round it out, I have small little ziplock backs full of folded pieces of paper with kinky little dares on them that me and my boyfriend like to play around with.