Do Girls Like Having There Boobs Massaged?

girls do you like it when I guy massages your boobs? and if you do how dose a guy go about doing this without flat out asking aor doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for starters, yeah they do like it. Most girls I know LOVE it.

Well, my boyfriend normally just starts while we're making out, he puts his hand either up my shirt, or down it, which ever is more convenient at the time. Just cup her breast, (feel free to ask her to take off her bra if it helps, as long as she is comfortable with you touching her there), and basically rotate it. Like just generally, squeeze (NOT too hard, but slightly firm) and move her breast around. This is what my boyfriend does and it feels good. Also don't be afraid to run your finger barely over her nipple, or mess with her nipples a bit, they are the most sensitive spot. In fact, you'll probably be able to tell by her reaction if you are close to her nipple, as slow as possible, run a finger over her nipple, this will make her so wet. There are a lot of sensitive nerves on it.

Hope this helps, enjoy!