Do Girls Like Having There Boobs Massaged?

girls do you like it when I guy massages your boobs? and if you do how dose a guy go about doing this without flat out asking aor doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for starters, yeah they do like it. Most girls I know LOVE it.

Well, my boyfriend normally just starts while we're making out, he puts his hand either up my shirt, or down it, which ever is more convenient at the time. Just cup her breast, (feel free to ask her to take off her bra if it helps, as long as she is comfortable with you touching her there), and basically rotate it. Like just generally, squeeze (NOT too hard, but slightly firm) and move her breast around. This is what my boyfriend does and it feels good. Also don't be afraid to run your finger barely over her nipple, or mess with her nipples a bit, they are the most sensitive spot. In fact, you'll probably be able to tell by her reaction if you are close to her nipple, as slow as possible, run a finger over her nipple, this will make her so wet. There are a lot of sensitive nerves on it.

Hope this helps, enjoy!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 13

• I like it just don't squeeze too hard because that hurts sometimes. An easy way to do it is to grope her while you 2 are making out. You shouldn't really have to ask -- it should come naturally. However, don't go for a boob-grab if you 2 aren't that comfortable together yet. It's definitely not something to do during a first make out session type situation!

• I just had my first boob massage the day before yesterday, but I was the one who suggested it by guiding his hand on my breasts. He squeezed it and rolled it and felt gently the nipple. And yeah the thing that you move your finger over the nipple is great. You have to notice her breathing when you move closer to breasts from her stomach for example. If it gets thicker, it would be the right time to go with the boobs.

• yeah, but I hate when my nipples get pinched!

• Yes, we like it! You can always just try to move your hand up underneath her shirt while you're making out and she'll either let you or stop you.. I having my boobs massaged/played with, and my nipples licked lol. Just don't be too rough and it should be fine :o)

• We love them played with, not just massaged. While you'e massaging them kiss them, lick them, suck on them, whatever. Just be gentle with the girls! They get hurt easy.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 7

• I squeeze their nipples until the point where they go "ouch!"

That way I know where their tolerance is at (how kute!).

• don't ask just do it but you have to be sly about it. say if you're at the movies put your arm around her with your soda in the hand that is around her. then bring the cup up and accidentally graze her breast. than use the cup to tease her breast with the cold cup. then put the cup in the armrest holder next to her. than put your hand below her breast and start using a finger to rub her below that breast and than gradually move into squeezing her breast and playing with it. she will love it that you just did it and if she asks you to stop...just stop. basically warm her up...the same approach minus the cup can be used on her thighs also

• of course they do

• tits are great. jus throwing that one out there. looks like you have enuff input anywayzz

• Naked cam live sex

More from Guys
2