Girls giving guys a booty call?

I know it's not uncommon for girls to call up a guy and ask for sex... Or is it? How many of you girls have given a guy a booty call?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've called guys over to cuddle/stay the night before lol Not to have sex though

• Awww =)

• *Wants to know you better.* lol

What Girls Said 10

• i use to do it all the time when I'm drunk... but it backfires because the dude stops liking you because he feels you aren't a challenge... so now I just have to suffer when I want some and hope they call me

• I know I have done this on occasion and see nothing wrong with it.

• never have and never will

• why give booty call if I can come over right!?..haha XD I think that kind of thing is a nonsense stuff..why not make out for real! ha ha XD well just an opinion :))

• Then it should be a "penis call" not a "booty call" ;-)

• I don't do it, but it deff more common then people think. Most girls won't admit how common it is. But in reality its becoming more and more common.

• if done it with a boyfriend if I'm realllly horny, ill be like come overrr and see me :) haha

• Yeah it could be with your boyfriend or some dude you met. But girls do it often:)

• It's not a booty call with a boyfriend though.

• It's not that common.

• LOL this site is creeping me out... more *stories*

• yeah I don't know how he does it...

most girls that want me are too dam far, sucks ass haha

• i have a few times

with multiple partners actually I have one coming over in about half an hour ;)

i would rather have a no strings attached thing because I have been burned by too many relationships

• I never have -

But like one of my friends has a guy she calls up for sex every now and then - when she's single of course.

I guess it depends on the chick, to do the whole booty call thing.

I wouldn't be totally against it - some nights get lonely lol

• i have never and I don't think I ever would. I mean, if I'm feeling horny , then it's quicker if I take care of it myself instead of waiting for someone to drive over. by that time, I might be over it

What Guys Said 3

• Not really uncommon..

• I see some of my friends in college have that with some girls, but its not that common based on the fact that its only a few of my friends.

• i have a homie that gets calls from like 3 girls to go over and f*** them.

so I think its more common than most people know.