• Ask
  • myTake

Girls? When did you give your first blowjob?

Girls? When did you give your first blowjob? When did you give your first blowjob?

Most Helpful Opinion

• sixteen. We got caught so we didn't finish, kind of awkward experience.

What Girls Said 11

• 17...I don't like that I did though. It's to my current bf, but it seems like that's all he asks for now. I wish I would have waited longer.

• 18

• 18 & I found out I don't have a gag reflex.and I told him I would let him come in my mouth but I had just taken it off for a second and he came so it got all over my shirt and what not.he said it was the best he had ever had and that I definitely knew how to use my tongue!

• well isn't that too much info

• i was 17 and with my first proper boyfriend.wasnt keen on the swallowing thing and just before he exploded I took him out and aimed for my boobs. with bad aim and not having as much time as I thought he came on my face. he LOVED it and he went on about it for ages!

• age 14. but I got pressured into that and it was a big mistake. the time that it wasnt bad, was when this guy was actually my boyfriend.we both trusted each other and I loved him, and I was 15 at that time.

• last weekend:P

• 21d

What happen did u spit

• I gave my first blow job at the age of 17, I had sex a lot of times b4 but my boyfriend said that the blowjob I gave him made it the best sex ever.

• I was 18. & I got the guy off pretty fast so he told me I was a natural. However I didn't want to swallow so I told him to tell me when he was going to cum. Well he didn't. So It took me by surprise. I took my mouth off and it went everywhere haha

• I was 15 and I regret it because I only did it so that a guy would ask me to be his girlfriend. On the plus side, he did ask me to be his girlfriend. On the downside, I lost my virginity to him and then he cheated on me with a girl who I knew very well. So yeah, I think it was stupid. Also I got a pube stuck in my throat which was awful.

• Ew to pube haha

• Hahahaha it was kinda gross

What Guys Said 1