• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like boners?

Question is for girls only, no guy answers. But would girls get turned on if they saw one of their guy friends with a boner or would you just get creeped out? Like if it was a guy that you've had no previous sexual history with but thought he was attractive and impressed by the size of his cock. No smart-ass responses please, I'm just curious. Nothing would be sexier than a girl getting turned on looking at my boner.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends on the girl in question. Honestly I'd get an ego boost if a friend got turned on around me. Now turned on is a entirely different thing because I'm a very loyal person. If I didn't have a man I would get turned on, but if I did have one, I would be very uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 11

• I can only speak or myself when I say, "HELL YEAH!" :) LOL

• Yes, I would feel flattered. I like knowing that I can do that to guys, and yes it has happened. A guy friend of mine was over watching a movie and he was wearing gym shorts and boxers so nothing to hold it down and it was obvious. No it didn't creep me out. He was embarrassed/told me he couldn't help it. I just told him it was normal and not to worry about it. After while it went down, no big deal.I don't care about the size of your boner though, so no it would not impress me. I have never had one that didn't stimulate me or get me off so I think its a guy thing about size making a difference.

• It depends. Some girls will be flattered, some will be embarrassed, and some will be creeped out about it. I personally find it cute though, it makes me feel flattered.

• i love it when guys get boners , I find it really sexy x

• Me I would find it cute but same times weird but hey you got to admit it's hot.

• My personal opinion:Boyfriend boners = hotGuy friend boners = amusing/flattering, cute if I like himStranger boners = a tiiiny bit creepy, but still also amusing

• yep.

• nice

• Only if the guy ilove gets it when I'm around him it makes me feel very attractive

• yea I do, I think its cute and kinda funny cause usually its just us watching TV or movies and I just happen to notice it

• only if its big

What Guys Said 4

• It's natural, of course they must like it. If they don't, they do not contribute to population reproduction.

• If there was no boners there would be no sex.

• Girls dig the long bone.

• I am actually a girl, I messed up my profile gender is all. And no, we hate them, we like em all loose and flappin around.