Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do girls like boners?

Question is for girls only, no guy answers. But would girls get turned on if they saw one of their guy friends with a boner or would you just get creeped out? Like if it was a guy that you've had no previous sexual history with but thought he was attractive and impressed by the size of his cock. No smart-ass responses please, I'm just curious. Nothing would be sexier than a girl getting turned on looking at my boner.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl in question. Honestly I'd get an ego boost if a friend got turned on around me. Now turned on is a entirely different thing because I'm a very loyal person. If I didn't have a man I would get turned on, but if I did have one, I would be very uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 12

• I can only speak or myself when I say, "HELL YEAH!" :) LOL

• Yes, I would feel flattered. I like knowing that I can do that to guys, and yes it has happened. A guy friend of mine was over watching a movie and he was wearing gym shorts and boxers so nothing to hold it down and it was obvious. No it didn't creep me out. He was embarrassed/told me he couldn't help it. I just told him it was normal and not to worry about it. After while it went down, no big deal.

I don't care about the size of your boner though, so no it would not impress me. I have never had one that didn't stimulate me or get me off so I think its a guy thing about size making a difference.

• I think they are so sexy, and make me really horny.

• My personal opinion:

Boyfriend boners = hot

Guy friend boners = amusing/flattering, cute if I like him

Stranger boners = a tiiiny bit creepy, but still also amusing

• It depends. Some girls will be flattered, some will be embarrassed, and some will be creeped out about it. I personally find it cute though, it makes me feel flattered.

• Me I would find it cute but same times weird but hey you got to admit it's hot.

• i love it when guys get boners , I find it really sexy x

• Only if the guy ilove gets it when I'm around him it makes me feel very attractive

• only if its big

• yea I do, I think its cute and kinda funny cause usually its just us watching TV or movies and I just happen to notice it

• yep.

What Guys Said 4

• If there was no boners there would be no sex.

• Girls dig the long bone.

• It's natural, of course they must like it. If they don't, they do not contribute to population reproduction.

• I am actually a girl, I messed up my profile gender is all.

And no, we hate them, we like em all loose and flappin around.