If I call a Guy a Dick-Face, what does this mean?

I called a guy at work dick-face, he looked very sad. What does calling someone dick-face mean to you? Do guys like being called dick-face?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's mean to call someone that. It means you think his face look like that. It's rude and not well mannered to say something like that, to anyone.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he has a face like a dick. Few people, I think, would appreciate hearing that.

• I like it when girls call me dick-face -- but not on the first date.

• It's generally not a very nice thing to say to anyone really, to me it's quite the insult.

What Girls Said 6

• it's an insult, kind of like saying he's an asshole. Why would you say that if you didn't know what it meant?

• would you like it if someone called you fannyface? no didn't think so. when you look in the mirror to you see a massive gash with pubes and all that. no. you see a normal person with eyes mouth nose etc.

im sure he thinks you a nice charming girl. not. what a massive mistake and turnoff. :(

• It's mean, I don't think anyone would actually like to be called that?

• It means you think his face looks like a dick, no I don't think he'd like that

• i guess not. maybe it means the face of someone who sucks dick. why didi you call him that?

• It means u see them as a mean person or a jerk or an ass