If I call a Guy a Dick-Face, what does this mean?

I called a guy at work dick-face, he looked very sad. What does calling someone dick-face mean to you? Do guys like being called dick-face?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

It's mean to call someone that. It means you think his face look like that. It's rude and not well mannered to say something like that, to anyone.

• would you like it if someone called you fannyface? no didn't think so. when you look in the mirror to you see a massive gash with pubes and all that. no. you see a normal person with eyes mouth nose etc.

im sure he thinks you a nice charming girl. not. what a massive mistake and turnoff. :(

• It's mean, I don't think anyone would actually like to be called that?

• it's an insult, kind of like saying he's an asshole. Why would you say that if you didn't know what it meant?

• It means you think his face looks like a dick, no I don't think he'd like that

• i guess not. maybe it means the face of someone who sucks dick. why didi you call him that?

• It means he has a face like a dick. Few people, I think, would appreciate hearing that.

• It's generally not a very nice thing to say to anyone really, to me it's quite the insult.

• I like it when girls call me dick-face -- but not on the first date.

• I was trying to be funny, but forgot the little ;) face so everyone would know I was joking.

• Well, if that truly is your face, then well

• I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic

• Show Older