• Ask
  • myTake

Why is it ticklish when I suck his balls? lol

Ok, so me and boyfriend have a long distance thing going on so we don't really see each other that much but we got together not too long ago and got... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Simply put, he's ticklish there. I am as well and know exactly what you are talking about.

What Guys Said 5

• I guess some girls really like your description.

• Hes ticklish there.. my dxcks ticklish after I cum, soon as I come you gotta stop sucking it

• Yeah...ticklish.. worse yet sensitive...just don't like anything like that done to me...actually don't even like having them looked at...:O

• no one cares

• so wtf are you reading this sh*t then?ur prob that guy that keeps posting questions about why girls are so into big d***s ...just because you have a pinky dxck and can't pleasure girls doesn't mean you can be rude ...douchee!

• Show Older
    • if you were smart you would have known he does that because he is ticklishbut you're not

• You know what, man, go suck a nut!

What Girls Said 5

• Ok. 1). Some guys just have ticklish balls. You even said it yourself: "ticklish when I suck his balls? " 2). The whole description of his penis and sh*t was completely unneeded tbh it just sounds like you're trying to boast about your boyfriends junk :/3). If you really wanted a proper answer you should ask a nurse :P

• He was loving it

• Ngl, but that description turned me on...

• Some guys are just really ticklish? I wouldn't know anything else. I just have to stroke my finger across my boyfriends skin and he bursts out in laughing too. I know it's not really helpful, but try asking him?

• I dno but I'm turned on now.