Why is it ticklish when I suck his balls? lol

Ok, so me and boyfriend have a long distance thing going on so we don't really see each other that much but we got together not too long ago and got frisky.

He has the most perfect penis ever. He's like 7.5 long and pretty thick, not too dark, not too light, a few veins here and there and he has the most perfect set of balls ever! So of course, I love sucking his dxck! lol

So, after he did me, I got to him. I was sucking for about 5 or 6 minutes and then decided to start on his balls since I could tell he was enjoying himself.

I put one nut in my mouth while I was cupping his other one and jerking him off slowly with my free hand. So it's in mouth and I start licking around it with my tongue. I hear him groan in pleasure. Then I start sucking his balls and and he starts squirming. His legs start to move a little and I look up at him and stop. He saids "no, keep going, you're doing good" (it was my first time) so I keep going. I start sucking on his other nut but this time I suck a little softer then he starts squirming again so I keep going then a little rougher and he squirms upwards and busts out laughing.

It was so cute =) But why did he do that? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply put, he's ticklish there. I am as well and know exactly what you are talking about.