Why is it ticklish when I suck his balls? lol

Ok, so me and boyfriend have a long distance thing going on so we don't really see each other that much but we got together not too long ago and got frisky.He has the most perfect penis ever. He's like 7.5 long and pretty thick, not too dark, not too light, a few veins here and there and he has the most perfect set of balls ever! So of course, I love sucking his dxck! lolSo, after he did me, I got to him. I was sucking for about 5 or 6 minutes and then decided to start on his balls since I could tell he was enjoying himself.I put one nut in my mouth while I was cupping his other one and jerking him off slowly with my free hand. So it's in mouth and I start licking around it with my tongue. I hear him groan in pleasure. Then I start sucking his balls and and he starts squirming. His legs start to move a little and I look up at him and stop. He saids "no, keep going, you're doing good" (it was my first time) so I keep going. I start sucking on his other nut but this time I suck a little softer then he starts squirming again so I keep going then a little rougher and he squirms upwards and busts out laughing.It was so cute =) But why did he do that? lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Simply put, he's ticklish there. I am as well and know exactly what you are talking about.

What Guys Said 4

• Hes ticklish there.. my dxcks ticklish after I cum, soon as I come you gotta stop sucking it

• I guess some girls really like your description.

• Yeah...ticklish.. worse yet sensitive...just don't like anything like that done to me...actually don't even like having them looked at...:O

• no one cares

• You know what, man, go suck a nut!

• if you were smart you would have known he does that because he is ticklishbut you're not

• that is true - I know plenty of dumb asses who go to collegebut you have no right calling me an idiot - you don't even know me ...or how smart I am, which is very btw

• Show Older

What Girls Said 5

• 15h

He was loving it

• Ok. 1). Some guys just have ticklish balls. You even said it yourself: "ticklish when I suck his balls? " 2). The whole description of his penis and sh*t was completely unneeded tbh it just sounds like you're trying to boast about your boyfriends junk :/3). If you really wanted a proper answer you should ask a nurse :P

• Ngl, but that description turned me on...

• I dno but I'm turned on now.

• Some guys are just really ticklish? I wouldn't know anything else. I just have to stroke my finger across my boyfriends skin and he bursts out in laughing too. I know it's not really helpful, but try asking him?