Talk girlfriend out of breast implants?

So, my girlfriend decided she wants breast implants. So far, I don't mind. The thing is, a while ago in the news, there was this one woman with... Show More

eitherway, whatever she does, I guess I just have to live with it, because I won't leave her just because of this. Even if she really does the job, and I would leave her for it (probably not), I'd have some time, because before surgery they are D (so now she's a D, without anything), and when she comes out, they won't instantly be that huge. They'll be an H at max (probably not because of maximum skin stretch isn't that high). after that we juts need to go shopping for bras every 2 months.
I've tried showing her what disastrous results it might have, how much they might going to weigh, etc, yet she still wants them..

I'll guess I'll just have to live with it, hoping she'll get them removed as quick as possible.
She had a nightmare about it completely going wrong, so now she's affraind of getting them, and as far as I know she won't get them. So turned out well, luckally. :)

Most Helpful Opinion

• Woah. That reminds me of something I saw on the news a few weeks ago. Some woman with silicone breast implants (Don't remember what size) was walking on the street when some guy shot a paintball gun. It hit her breast, and the implant exploded/popped inside her breast. Maybe you can use that as an example that breast implants can be dangerous.