Does anal sex hurt?.........

Ive always imagined anal would really hurt.. but then I think that so many people do it and like it so it can't be that bad.

Is it?

Does it hurt and why is it good?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

uhm...for one poop comes out of your butthole...

so basically someone just dipped there penis in a fecies hole

Complications: (rofl this cracked me up)

Think of being in your 30's or 40's and wearing a diaper.. Your ****** is a one way street. EXIT only.. It will weaken the muscles to the point that when you get a little older and cough or sneeze you $hit your pants.. Does that sound sexy to you?

Is your sex so bad that you need something different? If so, change partners

And yeah it hurts...if your vagina can dialate to 10...and it still hurts to have stuff go in and out of there...then what do you think it will fill like once you start shoving stuff in and out of there.

I mean yeah I'm sure guys like it...Its tight! but I think if your really interested you should just go for it...but uhm again poop comes out of there.

• Yeah I've seen them in real life lol. I work in a nursing home, so guess what. I'm first one on the scene with lovely bodily problems :/

• Yeah...some things should be left unknown lol

Bleh you should look up hemmroids on google images one day its disgusting!

It has to do with the butthole pushing out poo that's to big for the butthole (someone must have large droppings)...it can tear and what not and this hemmorid (bubbly looking thing) can form. I mean there are other symptoms though. Yah, anyway don't want to gross anyone out ha.

• Lol. I get too scared to read up on stuff. might haunt me forever lol.

• Show Older
  • It shouldn't hurt if you do it right. Most people don't do it right, though. You have to take your time and go slow. And use lots of lube.

• Yeah it does hurt if you're not relaxed & don't use lube. I think its more enjoyable for the guy rather than the girl!

• It does hurt, yes. D: It's not too bad though, but I reeeeeeeeeally prefer the normal way.

• =D

• Depends. If you're really that curious, why not? I only did it 'cause my guy wanted to try it.

• Is it worth trying? lol. I hate pain and I'm pretty sure id just prefer the usual way :P

• Yes, will tear you're butt up into little peices till it squirt poop EVERYWHERE!

• If he just sticks it in it'll hurt

He'll need to play with the anus first so touching and rubbing it and slowly inserting a finger then maybe two till your ass is ready for his cock

Lots of lube and doing it slowly

It can be pleasurable for the girl as hits a wall where the g-spot is

A condom is probably a must as it's easier to spread infection that way

If anal is done on occasion say every other week or once a week then there shouldn't really be problems

Do you see a lot of gay people wearing diapers?

• It's good if it's done right. You can find lots of advise about how to have good and safe anal sex on the internet and you can find advise specifically for women.

Check it out and read about it before doing anything with your behind.