• Ask
  • myTake

Does anal sex hurt?.........

Ive always imagined anal would really hurt.. but then I think that so many people do it and like it so it can't be that bad.Is it?Does it hurt and why is it good?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• uhm...for one poop comes out of your butthole...so basically someone just dipped there penis in a fecies holeComplications: (rofl this cracked me up)Think of being in your 30's or 40's and wearing a diaper.. Your ****** is a one way street. EXIT only.. It will weaken the muscles to the point that when you get a little older and cough or sneeze you $hit your pants.. Does that sound sexy to you?Is your sex so bad that you need something different? If so, change partnersAnd yeah it hurts...if your vagina can dialate to 10...and it still hurts to have stuff go in and out of there...then what do you think it will fill like once you start shoving stuff in and out of there. I mean yeah I'm sure guys like it...Its tight! but I think if your really interested you should just go for it...but uhm again poop comes out of there.

• Lol. best answer ever. "you will in fact $HIT youself!" Yeah I've never really wanted to try it. was just curious lol.

• Show Older
    • Yeah...some things should be left unknown lolBleh you should look up hemmroids on google images one day its disgusting!It has to do with the butthole pushing out poo that's to big for the butthole (someone must have large droppings)...it can tear and what not and this hemmorid (bubbly looking thing) can form. I mean there are other symptoms though. Yah, anyway don't want to gross anyone out ha.

• Yeah I've seen them in real life lol. I work in a nursing home, so guess what. I'm first one on the scene with lovely bodily problems :/

What Guys Said 4

• It's good if it's done right. You can find lots of advise about how to have good and safe anal sex on the internet and you can find advise specifically for women.Check it out and read about it before doing anything with your behind.

For girls I heard for the most part it feels good, you just need to be relaxed. Hope this helped

• Yes, will tear you're butt up into little peices till it squirt poop EVERYWHERE!

• If he just sticks it in it'll hurtHe'll need to play with the anus first so touching and rubbing it and slowly inserting a finger then maybe two till your ass is ready for his cockLots of lube and doing it slowlyIt can be pleasurable for the girl as hits a wall where the g-spot isA condom is probably a must as it's easier to spread infection that wayIf anal is done on occasion say every other week or once a week then there shouldn't really be problemsDo you see a lot of gay people wearing diapers?

What Girls Said 4

• It shouldn't hurt if you do it right. Most people don't do it right, though. You have to take your time and go slow. And use lots of lube.

• It does hurt, yes. D: It's not too bad though, but I reeeeeeeeeally prefer the normal way.

• Is it worth trying? lol. I hate pain and I'm pretty sure id just prefer the usual way :P

• Depends. If you're really that curious, why not? I only did it 'cause my guy wanted to try it.

• =D

• Yeah it does hurt if you're not relaxed & don't use lube. I think its more enjoyable for the guy rather than the girl!