Does anal sex hurt?.........

Ive always imagined anal would really hurt.. but then I think that so many people do it and like it so it can't be that bad. Is it? Does it hurt... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• uhm...for one poop comes out of your butthole...

so basically someone just dipped there penis in a fecies hole

Complications: (rofl this cracked me up)

Think of being in your 30's or 40's and wearing a diaper.. Your ****** is a one way street. EXIT only.. It will weaken the muscles to the point that when you get a little older and cough or sneeze you $hit your pants.. Does that sound sexy to you?

Is your sex so bad that you need something different? If so, change partners

And yeah it hurts...if your vagina can dialate to 10...and it still hurts to have stuff go in and out of there...then what do you think it will fill like once you start shoving stuff in and out of there.

I mean yeah I'm sure guys like it...Its tight! but I think if your really interested you should just go for it...but uhm again poop comes out of there.

• Lol. best answer ever. "you will in fact $HIT youself!"

Yeah I've never really wanted to try it. was just curious lol.

• Show Older
    • Yeah...some things should be left unknown lol

Bleh you should look up hemmroids on google images one day its disgusting!

It has to do with the butthole pushing out poo that's to big for the butthole (someone must have large droppings)...it can tear and what not and this hemmorid (bubbly looking thing) can form. I mean there are other symptoms though. Yah, anyway don't want to gross anyone out ha.

• Yeah I've seen them in real life lol. I work in a nursing home, so guess what. I'm first one on the scene with lovely bodily problems :/