When a girl starts shaking during sex what does that mean? Is she having an orgasm? I was in missionary when

I was in missionary and doggie when I noticed this. It was mainly her legs that were shaking but pretty soon after her body was. Does this happen to other girls? What does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• this happens when the clit or g-spot is stimulated or hit just right! by all means you are doing a good job. this tells you to keep doing what your doing but make sure to change it up a little other wise some girls get overstimulated (which can be annoying for some girls). once her body starts to relax you know she has orgasamed. from the sounds of it she wasn't all the way there but pretty darn close! you may notice this more when you eat a girl out, it's the number one sign that your doing a great job!

• Report

yeah after she was shaking she let out a big breath and her whole body loosened up and wasn't as tense.

• Report

i have to be honest I'm not sexually active! but from what I've heard yes it does continue! ha ha ...and if your wondering why I know so much yet I'm not active it's because I have friends who tell me a lot and I want to be an OB/GYN and for that you need to know your stuff! :)

• Report
      2mo

My body doesn't stop shaking during sex. Is that normal, is that a huge orgasm? What does it mean? Why does this happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• This woman I dated was having this wonderful little problem. Seems that her decades long relationship, this had never happened. I progressed to her panting...

I won't tell you the rest except the next morning she got up and cooked me breakfast and was all smiles...