When a girl starts shaking during sex what does that mean? Is she having an orgasm? I was in missionary when

I was in missionary and doggie when I noticed this. It was mainly her legs that were shaking but pretty soon after her body was. Does this happen to... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• this happens when the clit or g-spot is stimulated or hit just right! by all means you are doing a good job. this tells you to keep doing what your doing but make sure to change it up a little other wise some girls get overstimulated (which can be annoying for some girls). once her body starts to relax you know she has orgasamed. from the sounds of it she wasn't all the way there but pretty darn close! you may notice this more when you eat a girl out, it's the number one sign that your doing a great job!

• yeah after she was shaking she let out a big breath and her whole body loosened up and wasn't as tense.

• Show Older
    • i agree, mostly after a really intense orgasm I like to kiss a lot and talk about how hot it was. It is only a matter of time before she wants more or I get hard ha ha and the cycle continues

• i have to be honest I'm not sexually active! but from what I've heard yes it does continue! ha ha ...and if your wondering why I know so much yet I'm not active it's because I have friends who tell me a lot and I want to be an OB/GYN and for that you need to know your stuff! :)