When a girl starts shaking during sex what does that mean? Is she having an orgasm? I was in missionary when

I was in missionary and doggie when I noticed this. It was mainly her legs that were shaking but pretty soon after her body was. Does this happen to other girls? What does it mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

this happens when the clit or g-spot is stimulated or hit just right! by all means you are doing a good job. this tells you to keep doing what your doing but make sure to change it up a little other wise some girls get overstimulated (which can be annoying for some girls). once her body starts to relax you know she has orgasamed. from the sounds of it she wasn't all the way there but pretty darn close! you may notice this more when you eat a girl out, it's the number one sign that your doing a great job!

• i have to be honest I'm not sexually active! but from what I've heard yes it does continue! ha ha ...and if your wondering why I know so much yet I'm not active it's because I have friends who tell me a lot and I want to be an OB/GYN and for that you need to know your stuff! :)

• i agree, mostly after a really intense orgasm I like to kiss a lot and talk about how hot it was. It is only a matter of time before she wants more or I get hard ha ha and the cycle continues

• haha sounds good! that how I think people should end it! don't just keep going give him a bj or something because sex after an orgasm is pointless and non pleasant!

• Show Older
  • Oh sweetie she had an orgasm XD Good job! You be happy now :)

• I do that. its annoying when I'm trying to hold myself up but yeah its from an orgasm lol

• Yes, she was having an orgasm. Moaning is usually a good sign also...

• I do it sometimes I even actually asked this question and people said it was because I probably just had an orgasm so it was probably that

• If it was me doing that it's a really good orgasm!

What did she tell you when it was over?

• Congrat's it seem's that you rang her bell!

• she was smiling a lot and kept kissing me lol

• seizure?

• ha ha ha seizure!

• yes sir, she was enjoying it. If it was not an orgasm she was very close to it god job! :)

• My legs shake when my clit is stimulated a certain way. Probably means she's close to orgasm, orgasming, or just very relaxed/pleasured. In any case, it's a good thing.

• I haven't had that experience during intercourse, but during oral/fingering, I did once ask a guy to stop.

• do you ever get so sensitive that you ask him to pull out because its too much? that happened once too lol

• It could mean she's have a seizure. She could be cold. I wouldn't be so presumptuous.

• Yeah, I think so. I've heard that involuntary muscle movements are common following a G-spot orgasm.

• i have never seen that