Why do women like buying big dildos?

I work at a sex shop and I've noticed that most women buy 8-12 inch dildos. I thought women were alright with 6 inch dildos. Also, they always buy black dildos. So, do women secretly want big black penises?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't even own one, but with dildos and toys like that, the more extra you have to hold onto, the better control you can have with it. You need a bit to grip onto. It doesn't mean those girls are shoving the entire thing in there. And even if they were, that only represents the women YOU see who buy toys, lol, not the whole female population. Color is irrelevant. They also have neon ones and every color of the rainbow, and we'll never find a man with a penis any of THOSE colors, so it really makes no difference.

What Girls Said 9

• i don't need the sex shop.my Boyfriend has the real thing.who wants plastic ?

• Mine is bright yellow and the size of my pinky finger. so BLAH! *pokes out tongue*

• i don't know cause I would buy a 6 inch flesh colored

• A longer dildo gives you something to grip when you're using it.

• ofcurs :) who in the world want small penis? that would have been a waste of money to buy small dildos :)

• black guys don't turn me on but I guess they want huge?LOL

• I'm fine with 6 inch penises, but with dildos if I have the option to go bigger I will. I don't have a black dildo..hmm.

• lol great question. I don't own a dildo and if I did it would not be that large and it would be orange roflmao and I don't secretly want an orange men's penis xD

• Black guys don't really turn me on anymore. I don't know why.

• ok you made it sound like it haha.

• What? No, lol. I used to like black guys more before than I now, which is what I'm trying to say.

• lol so you used to like even the ugly ones?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 5

• maybe they like the black dildo's because it matches their dress, purse or lingerie. It could also be because they like to do it with the lights off and like to pretend they are having sex with an invisible man because they don't see the black dildo in the dark.

• Because it's better to have a bit extra, especially with dildos. They can stick as much in as they want, and leave the rest out. With a penis on the other hand, it's pretty much always completely in, which is where size can be a problem.

• Color doesn't matter does it? Seeing as there are purple, blue, or clear ones lol

• Because women are fairly size centric.

• well, that's only the girls that actually but dildos, doesn't represent all women or even the majority.plus consider this, if a girl wants to have 6 inches inside her, she needs something to grab onto in order to push those 6 inches in, so they need at least an extra 2 inches on it just for grip.