Sexually unsatisfied

Girls: how many of you will divorce your husband if sex is sexually unsatisfying and eventually resulting to minimal sex. Assume that both of you have already tried in making the sex better.

yeah okay we've tried all those things you named except counseling part. sex is so bad to the point that I never want to have sex again. I don't feel anything when I have sex, so don't even mentioning 'making love'.
yeah, sex has always been this bad prior to marriage. I just thought because I wasn't married when I first had sex with him, I felt guilty of having sex. He was my first bf, so I have nothing else to compare to.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• I'll mention what I want to mention. Has sex always been this bad or just with him? Are you the same woman that wants to divorce him, make him feel bad about it so you two can stay friends? It may be you that has the problem and not him. If such is the case you should do him a favor by being honest with him and letting him go. Don't try to make him divorce you. That's insane. Has the sex always been this bad?

• I wouldn't. I would try everything possible from different techniques, positions, role playing, toys, counseling. But if all else fails I would work on our emotional connection. Sex is important but it's not the most important thing. If it was really terrible I might think of getting a vibrator.

How bad is the sex you are having?

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!