Guys: cock-blocking, what do you guys think?

if let's say peter is talking to some girl named krystal and then there is john that is interested in also getting to know her too but he doesn't... Show More

Well thanks guys I really like your point of views and I feel like it is a bit more complicated when it's about close friends, an update of john and krystal is that krystal and john bumped into each other at a dance and really hit it off, it was not planned. A few days later John is asking to hang out again sometime.

I don't know much about what is going on in peter's life it seems like he might be talking to one girl in particular, but krystal accepted to hang out again with john.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not really **** blocking its just a lack of respect for your friends I wouldn't talk to a girl that my friend was talking to or had been talking to (relationship wise) because I don't think its right but that's just my opinion...

• Thanks for Best Answer:)