Guys: cock-blocking, what do you guys think?

if let's say peter is talking to some girl named krystal and then there is john that is interested in also getting to know her too but he doesn't want to **** block because his best friend is talking to her. If for whatever reason peter and krystal stop talking and peter moves on to talk to other girls. Do you guys think that if John found the opportunity to hang out with krystal he would take it? or would he still think he is **** blocking his friend and backoff? I know guys tend to take cock-blocking very seriously so I would like to know what you guys think.

Well thanks guys I really like your point of views and I feel like it is a bit more complicated when it's about close friends, an update of john and krystal is that krystal and john bumped into each other at a dance and really hit it off, it was not planned. A few days later John is asking to hang out again sometime.

I don't know much about what is going on in peter's life it seems like he might be talking to one girl in particular, but krystal accepted to hang out again with john.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its not really **** blocking its just a lack of respect for your friends I wouldn't talk to a girl that my friend was talking to or had been talking to (relationship wise) because I don't think its right but that's just my opinion...

• Thanks for Best Answer:)

What Guys Said 7

• Vote me best answer please?

• yep

• lol

• John won't go near krystal UNLESS krystal makes the move. Peter won't feel too great about it, but that's an idiotic reason for krystal to wind up with the wrong guy, and he'll get that.

• If he moved on to other girls then krystal is fair game to john. If peter and krystal were in a serious long term relationship and then john comes in right after they broke up it would be a little f***ed up on john's part. But if it was just a short term thing, or if they never really had a relationship at all there should be no problem at all for john to get with her. Guys are pretty different than girls in this type of situation. I think your perception of "cock-blocking" is a little off.

• I definitely feel inhibited go for the girl, considering a friend was interested in her.I'm probably the wrong guy to ask since I'm not assertive in that way at all. Once a guy shows interest and talks to a girl and everything a part of me just gives up on that girl.

• going for the girl*

• There is a rule between guy friends, and it is never really stated, but it is something like "Don't sleep with my ex."But some guys think this rule is stupid and they are perfectly fine with a friend sleeping with their ex. Changes from person to person.If I were John, I wouldn't take my chances with Krystal until I talked to Peter about it and learned whether he would be OK with it or not.If I were Peter, I wouldn't mind John dating Krystal. I am no longer in a relationship with her, so everything is fine.

• No it's not **** blocking. If Peter thinks this is **** blocking then he's being selfish cause he's already talking to other girls.

• Did Peter have sex with Krystal? If so, no. Otherwise, yeah why not?

• peter and krystal did not have sex

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!