How do you teach someone to have sex?

i recently found someone to be intimate with. the only problem is that that was his second time having sex and he inst very good. like he has . thrusting problems lol. and I'm not sure how to tell him now to move because I never taught someone to have sex before, the guys I've been with have been pre-programed to know what they're doing lol. any suggestions how how to teach him to have sex whether its sex, oral, foreplay ect? pleaseeee !

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's worried of being too rough? Watch some porn.thats where all my guy friends get ideas! Haha. Just sit down and watch some porn with him, and drop hints like "Wow, that's hot" or "That would be so cool, we should try that!". Good luck, and give him a chance. =)

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 7

• Sure, like anything else, someone has to teach him. Enjoy it, don't think of it as a drag.

He'll NEVER FORGET YOU for teaching him, believe me. You'll have a friend at least, for LIFE.

And you may never have another chance to teach someone!

As for how you do it, I don't think that's so difficult for a woman, no?

• You don't have to teach how to have sex!

You have to teach how to have sex WITH YOU: every woman has her likes/dislikes in that domain too.

• First, let him know what he's doing right. It puts him in a receptive state of mind.

Then, choose your phrasing: You're not telling him what HE'S doing wrong, you're telling him what YOU need: "Baby, I need you to thrust this way. And I need more oral. And foreplay. And stuff."

Finally, let him know he's doing right, praise him, and screw him silly.

That's it. Just like training a puppy.

• Read "The Joy of Sex"

It's an older sexual guide, but still one of the best.

It also includes a section on sex for virgins.

• Tell him to hit the gym and do some SQUATS! The bad thrusting is simply because of weak muscels I think. But be avare, doing squats has been known to cause manliness ( increased testosterone production ), so if you prefer him as a nice guy instead of a "Huzzaah I'm so strong and sexy" kind of guy, the squatting is not prefered.

• Haha what?

• Continued: The squat is performed by bending the legs at the knees and hips, lowering the torso between the legs, and then reversing direction to stand up straight again. The torso leans forward to maintain balance. It acts as a supporting structure, unlike its role in the deadlift. Proper technique is critical, otherwise very serious injuries or gradual injury over a period of time can occur. The back must maintain its natural curvature and not "round out" .

• Heres a link on how a squat looks like link

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 2

• maybe if you just show him you can be crazy and totally let go and enjoy yourself he will be able to too? sounds like he just needs to relax, ya I def havnt been with any guys that have problems thrusting! lol