How many girls shave their pubic hair?

How many girls shave their pubic hair? And what age did you start? And when you shave, how many masturbate? For those of you have children, did you shave while you were pregnant? Or did you have the hospital shave it for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm 17 and I shave mine I started shaving when I was 15 and no haven't masturbated when I did it.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 8

• I started shaving around the bikini line when I was 13ish. I shaved it all for awhile in high school, but it was too much to keep up with. I keep something along the lines of a "landing strip" now. I alternate waxing and shaving. I have never masturbated while shaving. It's part of my personal grooming, not something that I do as a turn on... I shaved when I was pregnant (well kept my landing strip) and unless there is an insane overgrowth that interferes with delivery I don't think hospitals typically shave it.

• Ok. Did you have your husband shave for you?

• Nope. I've seen how he shaves his face and wouldn't trust him down there with a sharp object. I don't think it's something that interests him either, however I do know it can be intimate and a turn on for some couples.

• I started shaving mine when I was around 13 and no I never masturbated when I was shaving, it's just like doing my make up or my hair it's not a sexual thing, it just has to be done.

• I shave and I masturbate.

• I keep it bald. I started shaving by age 15 or so. I have never had hair down there since. Yes I do masterbate and no I don't have any kids (yet) lol

• I shave because I just can't bring myself to let somebody else wax it for me. Note for all the ladies out there....don't shave your pubic hairs and cut your nails on the same day. As for being pregnant, I just let it grow wild, couldn't get to it to shave it.

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 3

• I know you're asking girls, and lots and lots of questions some I cannot answer.

From someone who's been with a few dozen naked women ranging from ages 16 to 35, most do NOT save it all off. Most DO trim somewhat. But leave either a strip or small triangle on top. The older you go, the less into shaving is the general rule.

Most hospitals do not shave for childbirth. (my mom's an OB/GYN nurse).

And that's all I'm qualified to answer :)

• More and more girls seem to be removing their hair down there it. It seems to be at least 30%-40% of them, maybe more.

• My ex wife kept hers bald untill she was about to pop. By that times she just couldn't reach it at all and ended up letting it grow.