Girls, what are the type of things that make your vagina wet?

Like guys know how to they get an erection. but name some random things that make you wet.

Most Helpful Girl

• A kiss on the collar bone and the way he looks at me. Although I have never had sex, that doesn't mean I'm totally inexperienced and have never been really really horny...

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 8

• A guy kissing all over me and rubbing my vagina through my clothing at the same time.

• how do you get erections?

for me.. if he plays with my breasts..nipples.. clit. Or 'describes' doing so.

• Kisses on the neck, or even just touching sometimes. Instant.

• err mine is kinda weird, a guy with blue / green eyes just makes me wet easily lol.

• very interesting .. you get horned up over eyes

• You clearly need to get with a guy who has blue-green eyes then. Lucky me! ;)

• I already have one =D

• simply making out with someone for awhile will get me excited, and definitely neck kissing, it doesn't really take a lot of effort ahah and of course playy with her nipples and tease her through her pants

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 0