Girls, what are the type of things that make your vagina wet?

Like guys know how to they get an erection. but name some random things that make you wet.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A kiss on the collar bone and the way he looks at me. Although I have never had sex, that doesn't mean I'm totally inexperienced and have never been really really horny...

What Girls Said 7

• simply making out with someone for awhile will get me excited, and definitely neck kissing, it doesn't really take a lot of effort ahah and of course playy with her nipples and tease her through her pants

• water

• ?water?

• Fingering . And only one guy has done it so far(witch is my boyfriend now actually) but playing with my boobs/ nipples ( I don't know not every guy touching my boobs makes me horny, usually just like "what ever.You happy now?" )

• Kisses on the neck, or even just touching sometimes. Instant.

• err mine is kinda weird, a guy with blue / green eyes just makes me wet easily lol.

• I already have one =D

• You clearly need to get with a guy who has blue-green eyes then. Lucky me! ;)

• very interesting .. you get horned up over eyes

• A guy kissing all over me and rubbing my vagina through my clothing at the same time.

• how do you get erections?for me.. if he plays with my breasts..nipples.. clit. Or 'describes' doing so.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!