• Ask
  • myTake

Does your clitoris "stand up" when it gets hard?

I always give detailed, straight forward questions and answers, and hope the women will do the same...either anonymously or with your screen name.A woman lover told me Friday that she wanted me to "feel my clitoris get hard and 'stand up'"...any man that has rubbed or licked the clitoris KNOWS that it gets very hard and stiff, but somehow I never paid attention to the fact that it STANDS UP like an erect penis stands up.I have pushed the hood back on the clitoris with my fingers so that I could lick directly on the 'head' of the clitoris but in doing that never paid attention that it was in fact...'standing up' from being parallel with the outer lips of the vagina.Does your clitoris actually 'stand up', somewhat, like an erect penis, and if so, does it ever push out through the outer lips of your vagina ? This sounds like a naive question for an experienced man, but I never paid attention that the clitoris was 'standing up'The next part of this question has to do with masturbation and the fingers you use to rub your clitoris with, Most women that I have watched, tend to use their middle finger to actually 'rub' with, and rest the other fingers on either side on the lips to keep the finger positioned directly on the clitoral shaft and head.One friend tells me that she rubs with her index finger only, and I have not watched her masturbate...yet.The third part of this question has to do with keeping track of the clitoris when rubbing it, from a man's point of view as it is much easier to keep it lined up with my tongue, since my tongue is the same kind of mucus membrane tissue as the clitoris.My partners all rub their clitoris very fast and it is difficult to watch exactly how their fingers move, either on the shaft, on the head and exactly which finger is touching it at any given second, that makes it difficult to know exactly how to use my fingers in the same way that she does to get the same result that she gets. I have video taped a woman rubbing and watched it over and over and yet can not see exactly how she is rubbing because it is inside the outer lips and concealed.A woman does not have this same issue in learning how to 'jack off' or masturbate a man since the penis is out in the open and she can see EXACTLY how I or any of you men rub it.So , exactly how do you rub, direction, motion, (circular or up and down), and which finger or fingers do you use on the shaft and the head ? I am going to ask a female friend and / or a female relative how she does it ,if she will be that candid.Until I learn to use my fingers in a more effective way, I am going to continue using my tongue, rather than my fingers.Please reply in a detailed fashion if you are so inclined as it may be a help to other men who feel that they are experiencedP.S I am most interested in if the clitoris 'stands up' If your like , you may reply to my email bruce7943@aol.com

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well that is a very detailed question in deed. I cannot answer for anyone but my self here, so here it goes. When in a state of arousle my clit does stand up and away from the hood in a simmilar fashion to an erection, however it does not eise so much that it is above the otter lips. When masturbating I tend to ust my pointer finger, with a slight preasure I move my finger ither straight up and down ( meeting my inner lips), side to side, as well in small circles while keeong a constant preasure on my clit. I tend to alternate directions randomly as well as adding preassure very slowly

• Thanks for your answer and I don't know why the 'down arrow' ? My women friends seem to feel that I SHOULD try to keep up with and do what they want done when it comes to this kind of women's issuresBruce

What Girls Said 2

• I'ver notived it gets harder and bigger but not sure if it stands up out of the hood.I tend to use mainly my index and middle finger on either side and rub up and down very quickly and quite hard.

• Thank you for being so candid

• Yea it stands up a little but only if I am totally horny like if I have been teasing myself. if I really get to teasing, stop and go, that sort of thing I can get it to stand up but like I said I have to be REALLY hot.

• Thank you for your answer

• Show Older
    • I was glad to get your answer, but was honestly surprised to hear another answer since it has been more than a year since I posted it...thank you anyway...and GOOD LUCKBruce

• The technique you are describing, of teasing, stop and go...is what a lot of men do when masturbating...we call it "edging" meaning getting close to ejaculation and then stopping, and then starting again and stopping...That give a tremendous ejaculation when we finally do ejaculate, and the penis stays semi erect for a long period of time afterward...man and women are more similiar that most think.

What Guys Said 2

• 13d

Yes it stands up, but not like a cock, because this would mean an angle of 180 degrees. In such a state the clit. head would touch the belly. This will not happen. It`s already much, if a clit stnds up in an angle of about 90 degrees.
    Same with stiffness, the clit gets stiff like a halfstiff cock, but not more. Would it be more, it couldn`t be bowed in direction to the vagina. Don`t forget, the crura make a sharp bow to the shaft! And isn`t it so, that you can bow the clit. shaft without any problems and pain? You can never bow down a stiff cock the glans to the scrotum, it would be broken your penis and the pain will start very quick and also the resistance against bowing of the cock. shaft.

• Yes, All the Clits I've encountered CERTAINLY got "stiff"