• Ask
  • myTake

Does your clitoris "stand up" when it gets hard?

I always give detailed, straight forward questions and answers, and hope the women will do the same...either anonymously or with your screen... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well that is a very detailed question in deed. I cannot answer for anyone but my self here, so here it goes. When in a state of arousle my clit does stand up and away from the hood in a simmilar fashion to an erection, however it does not eise so much that it is above the otter lips. When masturbating I tend to ust my pointer finger, with a slight preasure I move my finger ither straight up and down ( meeting my inner lips), side to side, as well in small circles while keeong a constant preasure on my clit. I tend to alternate directions randomly as well as adding preassure very slowly

• Thanks for your answer and I don't know why the 'down arrow' ? My women friends seem to feel that I SHOULD try to keep up with and do what they want done when it comes to this kind of women's issuresBruce

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

• I'ver notived it gets harder and bigger but not sure if it stands up out of the hood.I tend to use mainly my index and middle finger on either side and rub up and down very quickly and quite hard.

• Thank you for being so candid

• I have never felt a difference enough to notice from unaroused to aroused. Mine is small so assume that is why. So no standing up in my case.

• Well since that area is equivalent to a female penis in many ways, the short answer is yes.

• Yea it stands up a little but only if I am totally horny like if I have been teasing myself. if I really get to teasing, stop and go, that sort of thing I can get it to stand up but like I said I have to be REALLY hot.

• Thank you for your answer

• Show Older
    • I was glad to get your answer, but was honestly surprised to hear another answer since it has been more than a year since I posted it...thank you anyway...and GOOD LUCKBruce

• The technique you are describing, of teasing, stop and go...is what a lot of men do when masturbating...we call it "edging" meaning getting close to ejaculation and then stopping, and then starting again and stopping...That give a tremendous ejaculation when we finally do ejaculate, and the penis stays semi erect for a long period of time afterward...man and women are more similiar that most think.

• Yes., mines gets hard when I'm horny or ready to make love. After rubbing it for a while starts slow then speed it up. Next thing I know it be numb and feeling so good. No it doesn't stand up like a cock.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it stands up, but not like a cock, because this would mean an angle of 180 degrees. In such a state the clit. head would touch the belly. This will not happen. It`s already much, if a clit stnds up in an angle of about 90 degrees.
    Same with stiffness, the clit gets stiff like a halfstiff cock, but not more. Would it be more, it couldn`t be bowed in direction to the vagina. Don`t forget, the crura make a sharp bow to the shaft! And isn`t it so, that you can bow the clit. shaft without any problems and pain? You can never bow down a stiff cock the glans to the scrotum, it would be broken your penis and the pain will start very quick and also the resistance against bowing of the cock. shaft.

• Yes, All the Clits I've encountered CERTAINLY got "stiff"

• No women masturbate the same way other women do except by chance. In fact all women masturbate in many varied ways. My ex who had long inner labia loved to put her fingers either side of her prominent inner lips and the crease of her outer lips and squeeze and pull them tight whilst moving her fingers like she was rolling a piece of dough. She would blow feeling her lips squeezing her clit. The times she went direct to her clit she would use two fingers on the hood and wank like a foreskin over a micro penis.

What They Said On Facebook