Does your clitoris "stand up" when it gets hard?

I always give detailed, straight forward questions and answers, and hope the women will do the same...either anonymously or with your screen... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• well that is a very detailed question in deed. I cannot answer for anyone but my self here, so here it goes. When in a state of arousle my clit does stand up and away from the hood in a simmilar fashion to an erection, however it does not eise so much that it is above the otter lips. When masturbating I tend to ust my pointer finger, with a slight preasure I move my finger ither straight up and down ( meeting my inner lips), side to side, as well in small circles while keeong a constant preasure on my clit. I tend to alternate directions randomly as well as adding preassure very slowly

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks for your answer and I don't know why the 'down arrow' ? My women friends seem to feel that I SHOULD try to keep up with and do what they want done when it comes to this kind of women's issures

Bruce