Girls: do you use your breasts to flirt?

It happened twice in the last week. The first was with this one girl I've been a bit flirty with in one of my classes. Her breasts aren't that big but we were sitting close talking and studying for a test. She arched her back like she was stretching, my hand was in front of her, and she grazed my hand with her boob while she was stretching. My hand was kinda far away it's like no reason to touch it at all you get me? She didn't say anything about it either.

Then today at work this girl who has called me cute (but has a boyfriend) came over to me while I was checking something on the computer. She then just pushed her breasts on my arm while she leaned in to see what I was doing.

Friendly or flirting? What are you trying to tell a guy when you flirt like that

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

My boobs have minds of their own ><

I try to tame them, but they just won't listen. Even when fully covered they're just... ugh.

• depends. Sometimes we do use them and sometimes we don't and I don't know how you'd be able to tell LOL

I have D's and sometimes they touch a guys arm or hand and I don't even realize it and I can't even feel it, but other times I can purposely touch a guy with them to get attention from them.

• Yeah I use my boobs and ass haha

• i dont. my boobs are really big (DD) I'm just concerned about them not looking too saggy lol

I actually try to draw attention away from them but they're always just there.

• Sure, my girls love to flirt. ;)

• lmfao. It has literally never crossed my mind to use my boobs in terms of flirting. Sometimes they just get in the way and I accidentally touch people with them (<-- that sounds weird :|), it has never been intentional.

• Absolutely! If I want a guy's attention (hopefully leading to a date) I wil go to class with a low cut shirt and short skirt and make sure his eyes are fixated on my boobs. IT works.

• haha yep it sure does.

• Women know guys love boobs and hell the f*** yea they're gonna use that sh*t to their advantage

• girls can't control where their boobs go. especially if they're leaning down.

now if they are flirting, then just enjoy it.