Wearing panty liners everyday...is it safe?

I used to wear panty liner everyday Because my p**** really wet, I mean I have white discharge...I'm always wet is it OK to wear panty liner everyday..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah its absolutely OK. Some wear them because its more hygienic.

• It amazes me the misinformation that floats around with this type of info. Periods and discharge are NOT unhygienic. Lady bits takes care of itself just fine, unless YOU don't take care of it well. Then you're prone to infections.

• @candlewax

lmfao xD

• Wrong.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• There are many dangers to this as I'm sure you now know! One thing that I try to do is change my panty liner through out the day! That way you have less of a chance of getting infection! I also suggest that you do not do wear one every day! do it the week before or a couple days before/ after you period! During that time we usually produce more discharge so that is the time when we need them most! And lastly do not wear them to bed! You shouldn't need to I mean you change you underware in the morning (or at least your supposed to) and in the morning always make sure to clean yourself it also helps to get rid of any discharge you may have produced in the night! A lot of times when women don't clean down there they have a "smell" and we all know what that is! You can buy vaginal washes that help with the oder control so that the dicharge you may produce will be less likely to smell! I hope this helped and gave you some new insight!

• tnx

• yep it's fine just maybe not at bedtime in case you need to get alittle air down there...dont want to get a yeast infection.

• Um...yes...that's what they are made for...

• yep panty liners are for light discharge

• Light periods and/or discharge. Basically when there's too much stuff for underwear but too little for a pad or tampon

• Nope. They're made for periods.

• No. You need things to breathe down there, and constantly wearing a panty liner is just asking for problems.There's a reason they push for you to wear panties that are cotton/another breathable material (as opposed to nylon, which doesn't breathe). Panty liners are lined on one side with plastic. That does not breathe.

You're leaving yourself open to yeast infections and other issues by not allowing things to breathe down there. Remember, panty liners were created for your period, not discharge.

Wtf is "white men's" discharge?

• white discharge evry girls are experiencing that..

tnx for the link it'll help me :D